Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 6, Episode 3: The Third Man (SPOILER BLOG)

PROFOUND BOND. PROFOUND BOND. PROFOUND BOND.

That’s all I’m going to get out of this episode.

I just made like eight different kinds of horrified faces at that opening.

SHIRTLESS DEAN SHIRTLESS DEAN.

What if I just really liked watching Jensen make out with people? I just really love his mouth, okay? HE IS SO ATTRACTIVE. I LOVE HIM.

Oh my god, JARED. JARED BODY. JESUS CHRIST. HE IS SO HOT. FUCK. FANNING MYSELF. UNF. HNNG. HE NEEDS TO STOP. I’M DYING.

But a hooker, Sam? No. Do not approve of your soulless activities.

“Who died and made you boss?” Sam’s soul, Dean.

EW THIS EPISODE IS SO GROSS I FORGOT UGH I AM RETCHING.

“Ben. I know you’re lying. Because I lie professionally, that’s how.”

They shut their car doors at the same time! Synchronize Your Winchesters.

Sam: Were you racing me?
Dean: No! I was kicking your ass.
Sam: Very mature.

DEAD.

Soulless!Sam cares not for doors.

THIS WHOLE EPISODE MAKES ME WANT TO DIE.

“Christopher Birch is a kid with no face.” Crying of creepy.

Dean: Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray to Castiel to get his feathery ass down here.
Sam: You’re an idiot.
Dean: Stay positive.
Sam: Oh, I am positive.

OH MY GOD CAS IS GIVING HIM SUCH A LOOK. MY BB CAS I MISSED YOU SO.

Sam: So, what you like him better or something?
Castiel: Dean and I do share a more profound bond. I wasn’t gonna mention it.

FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE QUOTE OF ALL TIME. I DON’T EVEN NEED SHIPPING GOGGLES FOR THIS. THEIR BOND IS ~*~SO PROFOUND~*~

OoOoOoOh Castiel is LYING RIGHT NOW. HE IS LYING TO THEIR FACES. I DO NOT LIKE.

“The whole thing remains mysterious.” What are you doing to my foot? I have watched the gag reel way too many times.

“My ‘people skills’ are ‘rusty’. Pardon me, but I have spent the last ‘year’ as a multi-dimensional wavelength of celestial intent.” I LOVE CASTIEL QUOTE FINGERS.

Castiel: You smote them with the staff of Moses.
Mr. Birch: What the hell kind of fed are you?

Dean is so good at talking to kids now. ~*~*~SO TRUSTWORTHY~*~*~

Okay, so begins the soul fight.

Castiel: It leaves a mark, a brand.
Sam: What, like a shirt tag at camp?
Castiel: ... I have no idea.

Castiel does not understand that reference. Sam, when did you go to camp?

BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR BALTHAZAR

I hate seeing other angels talk to Castiel. I feel like talk down to him. Because he’s a little baby foot soldier. FUCK Y’ALL HE’S GOD NOW.

I wish we saw more of this civil war that they talk about. It could have been SO AWESOME. And yet all we really see is Cas and Balthazar talking about it.

Castiel: Raphael wants to put it back on the rails.
Dean: Why?
Castiel: I need mehhr.
Sam: Mehhr?
Dean: Freakin’ angels.

CAS AND DEAN HAVE BOTH BEEN LET DOWN BY THEIR BROTHERS. Their bond is so strong,

Oh my god, Balthazar, my KING. I love you so damn much. I smiled so, so big when I heard his voice. I think I forgot when I started the rewatch that Balthazar didn’t even come into the series until 6x03, because I love him so much.

“Even I know that’s a bad joke.” This makes me think that Castiel isn’t socially awkward and stoic because he’s an angel. He just is that way. It’s his personality.

“This morning I had a menage a... what’s French for twelve?” I also forgot that Balthazar was so suave and cool. Sebastian is OUT OF HIS MIND. I get a little too mix-y with actor/character sometimes.

AUGH THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS. I ADORE CAS AND BALTHAZAR.

“You did more than rebel. You tore up the whole script and burned the pages for all of us! It’s a new era. No rules, no destiny, just utter and complete freedom... I mean, Dad’s not coming back. You might as well blow coke and jump on the bed. You proved to me we could do anything, so I’m trying everything.”

They love the ‘blow-the-angel-to-Oz’ game. They use it all day errday.

Yay, Balthazar turned Raphael into a pillar of salt.

“You hairless ape! Release me!” I love when angels who seem to be more human-like go full angel again.

“I believe the hairless ape has the floor.” CASTIEL IS SO IN LOVE AUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment