Ooh, big episode! End of Dean-Lisa-Ben storyline (at least until, like... episode ten or eleven?), beginning of the Great Hunt For Sam’s Soul
LOL VAMPIRES. I hate the vamp story lines on Supernatural, but this one made me laugh like woah. Oh, Twilight. I’m dead: that girl’s name is Kristen. LIKE KRISTEN STEWART. TROLLS. TROLLS IN THE SUPERNATURAL WRITING ROOM.
L
O
L
TWILIGHT
HAH the vampire’s name is Robert. I am dying of laughter right now.
“These aren’t vampires... these are douchebags.”
Sam: That’s... just... uncomfortable.
Dean: What’s he so bummed out about?
“Look at this. He’s watching her sleep. How is that not rape-y?”
LOL TAYLOR LAUTNER AND ROBERT PATTINSON I LOVE THIS EPISODE ONLY BECAUSE THEY MOCK THE SHIT OUT OF TWILIGHT.
Fuck you, Samuel. Fuck you and your fucking face. Sorry for my anger but I dislike him so much.
“You get Efron, I’ll get Beiber.” Well, now you’re just saying random celebrity names. Not vampires, Dean.
SOULLESS!SAM HAS NO MERCY AND HE IS QUICK. DAMN.
I absolutely love when Dean takes charge. It makes me feel all warm right down to my toes.
“All right, mmm-bop your way out of here. Go! And use a condom!”
Responsible Father Dean is so responsible.
HA that vamp calling Dean pretty. That’s what I would say if I ever met him.
“Sorry again, pal, I don’t play for your team.” METHINKS THE HUNTER DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH, HMMM?
Soulless!Sam makes his true debut! We’ve been able to ignore it up to this point, but THAT LITTLE SMIRK when Dean is getting turned says it all.
Vampirism sounds miserable. Poor baby.
OH DEAN SUCH A BAD IDEA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. NOT A GOOD PLAN.
Lisa: You’re talking about your work.
Dean: I’m talking about my life.
When you’re a hunter, your life is your work. That’s how things are. Poor Dean.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEAN DID NOT JUST HURT BEN OH MY GOD SO MUCH PAIN HE WAS JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY DEAN WAS IN THE HALLWAY SO LATE AT NIGHT OH NO POOR LITTLE BABY BEN.
Why do I like Ben now? This is mysterious. I thought I hated him. It would appear not. Still don’t like Lisa, though. And I’m having a hard time lately pinpointing exactly why.
An old Campbell recipe... hilarious.
Uh-oh... Samuel knows... SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH SAM. Awfully defensive, Sammy. I kind of wonder if Soulless!Sam realizes that there is something missing inside him before everybody points it out. And what really constitutes having a soul? What is the difference between thoughts and feelings? I think this is very interesting. In Harry Potter, when your soul gets taken from you, you basically turn into a vegetable. You can still think, but you’re basically an empty shell because you can’t feel. Soulless!Sam is obviously functional, but I wonder whether a lot of his actions are based on what he thinks he should feel rather than what he actually does. Like every time he saves Dean... it’s because he knows he has to, not out of any love at all.
Don’t vamps have a mother rather than a father? Or are they talking about the Alpha? Ugh. There is too much going on in this season.
UGH. I HATE WATCHING PEOPLE THROW UP ON CAMERA. ILL. I FEEL ILL.
Poor Dean. Augh, my heart is weeping for him. AND HE SAW THE SOULLESS!SAM SMIRK.
Ew. Soulless!Sam trying to be sincere is appalling.
FEELINGS. This episode was not as bad as I remembered it.
No comments:
Post a Comment