Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 19: Hammer Of The Gods


Is it wrong that I think of rough sex when I hear the word ‘hammer?’ Shouldn’t I be thinking of like...construction or something? So to me, the title of this episode is Rough Sex Of The Gods. Jared, Jensen, and Misha...I like...

I am so proud of Dean. Like...wicked proud of him.

Are those flowers supposed to be coming back to life? And also, why is that police guy in there alone with just a flashlight for company? Also, that mirror fixed itself. Oh, gross. And who’s coming, exactly?

That hotel is all nice now. Hm. I do not like. That look on Dean’s face when the guy mentions pie...awesome.

“How you doin’?” “No.” HAHAHA “Ten-four.”

Their eyes are beautiful right now. Like woah... I can’t even...this is going to be one of those nights, I can see. EXCEPT THAT THAT WAS A HUMAN ARM! SHIT!

Um...was I right about the whole rough sex thing?

What the hell is going on here? What just hit Sam in the neck? AND THAT WAS AN ELEPHANT!

Wait...Mercury. Like...Messenger of the Gods. LIKE GODS LIKE WOAH WHAT?! GODS?! BABAR AGAIN!

That was not tomato soup...”There’s somebody behind me, isn’t there.”

GANESH! ODIN! KALI HOLY SHIT MY MIND IS BLOWN WHAT THE FUCK!! SO MANY THINGS ARE MESSING WITH ME RIGHT NOW! THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!

Oh, Sam and Dean are bargaining chips. Shit. That sucks. “Don’t mock my world turtle.” TROLOLOL PERFECT!

Shit, Kali’s a fucking beast.

LOKI WHAT THE FUCK TRICKSTER IS LOKI WHAT THE HELL MY BRAIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN I CANNOT EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW. THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE ALL OF THIS!

Oh, sassy angel! I love it. Why does Gabriel want to save them? “Either way, you’re uber-boned.” Gabriel is bound to Kali now? WHAT?!

Ghostfacers...random.

Also random....the red shirt Kali is wearing looks basically exactly like a shirt we sell at my store.

Shit, Kali killed Gabriel with his own angel-killing sword. SHITSHITSHIT!

I knew it was a trick! I knew Gabriel wouldn’t let Kali kill him! He’s way too smart for her. “Can’t, or won’t. That’s what I thought.”

AHH LUCIFER WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU THERE ALL OF A SUDDEN?!?!?! Oh, Mercury...you betrayed the rest of them. Mark Pellegrino, you are a perfect, perfect man. You look fucking scary, but on the real...

Oop, and there goes Odin and Ganesh. Damn, Lucifer be killin’ all the bitches up in here. Ooh, and Baldur was attractive, too. Slightly depressing. Oh, shit. Look at Kali, all fiery and stuff! Too bad Lucifer isn about to kill her. Also, I love that Gabriel gave Dean a copy of Casa Erotica.

“Lucy, I’m home.” Perfect.

“You’re a great big bag of dicks.”

“You and me, we know the truth. Dad loved you best. More than Michael, more than me. Then he brought the new baby home and you couldn’t handle it. So all this is just a big temper tantrum.” Shit.

“Dad was right. They are better than us.” “They are broken, flawed abortions.” Ugh, this whole conversation is amazing and I love it. GABRIEL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Oh, Lucifer killed Gabriel. Shit. “Don’t forget, you learned all your tricks from me, little brother.” UGHHHH This is depressing. I am very depress.

The credits...BRILLIANT! Gabriel is in the Casa Erotica. This is HILARIOUS!

So there is a way to get Lucifer back into Hell. All the rings of the Horsemen equal the cage.

Sam and Dean’s faces! HAHAHA I love this show.

So...Pestilence and Death are the Horsemen that are left. How much do you want to bet this sick dude is Pestilence? EWWWWWWWWW GROSSSSSSS HOLY DEAR EVERYTHING HOLY, THIS IS DISGUSTING! EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

UGH THAT’S A LOT OF BUGS I AM GROSSED OUT!

I live a Gabriel Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment