Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 20: The Devil You Know


There are two different stresses you can put on this episode title to make it mean different things. The first (and more unlikely) is “The Devil You Know,” meaning, “Yeah right, you don’t know anything.” The second and much more likely statement would be “The Devil You Know,” like there’s a kind of Devil that we all know.

Shit, that guy is creepy. But why does it only work on some people?

Crowley, you mofo. “Fancy a fag and a chat?” LOVE IT! He is perfect. “I never!” Crowley is awesome. I love him. “He’ll tell us where Sneezy’s at.”

So the handler is the head of a pharmaceutical company? Smart.

It sucks that Sam can’t go with Dean and Crowley, and I really hope he doesn’t do something stupid, but they have to do what they have to do. Is Sam planning on letting Lucifer take over so they can get him back in the hole? I mean, that’s...crazy...but Sam’s right, they have to look at their options. I have to believe that Sam is good enough and strong enough to be able to control Lucifer.

“You killed them?” DEAN, bby, you are awesome. And now he has to go kill demons on his own.

“And I’m gonna rip it right out of your ass!” Wow. Well...that doesn’t sounds so great. And Dean’s getting his ass kicked. That’s awesome. There better be some other kind of plan going on, but I somehow don’t think there is.

Except that this got the guy out of his lair. Which is clearly what they were hoping for. All right, okay, good. “That’s what you get, working with a demon.” Dean shouldn’t have trusted him, but he did tell the truth.

Who has history? Sam and the handler demon? What now? This is not good. “Brady?” He’s been possessing Sam’s friend since early college, and HE INTRODUCED HIM TO JESS HOLY SHIT I HAVE LOST ALL MY MARBLES WHAT THE HELL I WOULD LET SAM KILL HIM ONLY NOT REALLY BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE BAD, BUT I WOULD AT LEAST LET SAM GET A FEW PUNCHES AND KICKS IN BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

I want Dean to torture the info out of him. Better yet, I want Sam to torture the info out of him. “Where’s your Moose?” MOOSE IS CANON!

Dean, you shouldn’t leave Sam alone to kill Brady. “And then I toasted her on the ceiling.” Shit. Shit shit shit SHITSHITSHIT this is not good, I’m crying. “Do it, Sammy.” Oh, shit. This is not going to be good. Sam’s going to lose his shit in a few minutes.

Crowley massacred some demons, and let one get away. “Lovers in league against Satan.” Good job, Crowley. “Hello, darling.”

Hellhound? Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit! “Was that a hellhound?” “I’d say so.” “Why was that a hellhound?”

Crowley, shit. You’re gone. When the hound burst through the window, I gasped out loud. This is really not going to be good. I don’t want Dean to get dragged back into Hell. “You’re back?” “I’m invested.” He brought his own Hellhound? IT’S BIGGER WHAT THE HELL CROWLEY HAS HIS OWN HELLHOUND?!

Oh, Crowley, my love. You’re going to let Sam kill Brady? I mean, Dean, too, but Sam’s the important part. Nice, nice. I love all of them.

“You see, Brady, we’re the ones you should be afraid of.” I’m hella afraid of them, no lies.

“Deep down, you know...you’re just like us.” Shit. I want Sam to kill Brady. Yep, there we go. Nice, nice. YAY! Sam got some retribution. Nice. I am very happy.

What’s Crowley doing at Bobby’s? I’m glad that Bobby shot him. Ugh, I forgot Crowley was a Crossroad Demon. If Bobby gives up his soul, Crowley can give them Death. But no matter what Crowley says, I don’t know that I would believe him. He could be playing games. “I’ll give it right back.” How is that going to work?

Ugh, Bobby’s going to do it, isn’t he? He is, right...fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment