Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 6, Episode 4: Weekend at Bobby's


Is it weird that every time I go to type out Bobby’s name, I always go to type out “Booby.” Which is funny, but also wrong.

On another note, this is the episode Jensen directed? JENSEN MY KING!

Galveston, Texas is like an hour and a half from where I live. That’s some crazy shit.

Just me, or does it look like Bobby’s making dinner? Ugh, I keep having to play the same things over and over again because I keep missing it! I fail at multitasking!

Crowley, you’re kind of a douche, but I still love you. Bobby, YOU PUT ON A BRITISH ACCENT! YOU ARE THE PERFECT MAN!

Bobby, your Devil’s Trap in glow in the dark stuff is awesome. Holy crap, Crowley brought along his puppy pet. That is not cool. But I’m not quite sure what Crowley needs with Bobby’s soul. Is he super special or something like that?

Jensen, you are just rooting around in some dead guy’s body. Gross.

“Kick Bo Derek out of your bathtub.” HAHA hilarious. Is this episode going to be all about Bobby? Cool. I love that Bobby says “balls.” It actually cracks me up, because I say the same thing when I’m upset.

Also, does that blonde lady have a crush on him? Sure looks like it to me. Aw, Bobby does so much for them.

Lamia? What now? It’s Greek? Chew up heart, chugs the blood. Gross. Who is this girl? Oh, she’s a Crossroads Demon.

“Foreplay gets you more play.” That’s a good line. I’ll have to use that sometime. What a bitch, though, what she said about Bobby having to kill Karen.

CROWLEY IS THE KING OF HELL WHAT THE FUCK WHAT NOW WHAT THE HELL HE’S THE KING OF HELL?!

Marcy. She was on Reba, right? Aw, she’s adorable. Except that she has a problem with her wood-chipper.  That just makes me think of Fargo, honestly. She’s going to try to shove him into the wood-chipper, isn’t she.

Fergus McLeod is Crowley’s real name? Hm. Okay.

“No, Garth, not me the FBI, the real FBI.” Also, it seems like Bobby’s running some kind of telephone service for Hunters. He knows everyone. Okami? What is that? It’s Japanese. Wow. So all the monsters are coming to America? Weird. Oh Bobby. You have a back hoe to dig graves with. Perfect.

The Lamia is attacking Sam. This is awesome. OHAI SHERIFF MILLS! Also, I think it’s hilarious that they know what Bobby’s trying to say. Excellent Hunter code.

“AKA Luther Vandross, AKA Ruben Studdard.” AKA RUBEN STUDDARD!

“Yeah, but I’ve got another body buried in the yard.” TROLOLOL

Oh, it’s gonna go for Marcy. And Bobby’s going to have to save her. This is hilarious. I love this. “Have you seen anything weird?” “You mean, besides you?” Oh, that was an Asian chick on the ceiling.

See, I knew something was going to happen with the wood-chipper. HAHAHAHA HE PUT THE OKAMI THROUGH IT TROLOLOLOL THIS IS HILARIOUS. Aw, but Marcy’s covered in blood. That’s really sad for her.

“Wood-chipper. That’s pretty much trumps...everything.”

1661. Old. CROWLEY HAD A SON NAMED GAVIN! I can’t imagine Crowley as a dad. He’s too much of an asshole. HAHA I can’t believe Rufus swallowed the ring. This is hilarious.

Ugh, Dean doesn’t understand that Bobby is busy being the Hunter Whisperer, and so he’s acting like a little bitch. I love you, Dean, but you’re being whiny right now. Fucking good for you, Bobby. Good job. You are the man. YOU’RE THE MAN BOBBY!
Ugh, Sheriff Mills, not pulling through. EVERYONE IS AGAINST BOBBY WHYYYY. OH, never mind. She came through. Awesome lady.

Also, I love that Bobby’s going to put on a pot of water to boil so he can sterilize the ring. Because Rufus pooped it out.

OHOHOHOHO BOBBY YOU ARE AMAZING. I hope this works, summoning Crowley to his son. Should be interesting.

“But I’m surly and I got a beard!” Excellent writing. Excellent. Bobby, you are the most brilliant man on the face of the Earth. “What did you tell him, son?” “Everything.” Perfect.

“In life, you were nothing but a two bit tailor who sold his soul for an extra two inches below the belt.” WHAT THIS IS AWESOME!

SAM AND DEAN ARE IN SCOTLAND AT CROWLEY’S GRAVE. “A kilt. I have very athletic calves.” I love this. DEAN HATES TO FLY HE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR BOBBY.

“That’s me flicking my Bic for you.” This is awesome. “Bollocks.” The best part is, that means the same thing as balls. Perfect. “He’s a dick, but a deal’s a deal.”

ALSO, MOOSE IS STILL CANON AND PERFECT! Dean honking the horn accidentally made me laugh.

I loved Bobby before, even, I believe, professed my love to him. But I really have a new appreciation for him. He is the most perfect and giving human ever.

I live a Bobby Singer Appreciation Existence. (I also live a Dean Appreciation Life, mainly for the plane ride.)

No comments:

Post a Comment