Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 6, Episode 3: The Third Man


Is it Cas? Am I thinking too much on the side of awesomeness here? But is it Cas? Is he back? Is he?

*Theme for my review. Ask as many questions as possible.*

Sam, why were you a douchebag? Why didn’t you tell Dean you were back? Lisa, why would you ask Dean to leave?

WHY IS EVERYONE AGAINST DEAN!

Is it really anarchy in Heaven? Is something bad gonna happed to that guy? Why is he peeling off his skin? EW WHY IS HE DOING THAT? Why is there so much blood? Why are all the bad things happening?!

Why is he a BIG PILE OF GOO OH MY GOD WHYYYY?!!!

Why is Dean rarely shirtless in this show? And why is he with Lisa? I thought they weren’t really together? What’s that noise? Oh, was that a dream?

HOLY DEAR GOD WHY DO WE NEVER SEE JARED/SAM SHIRTLESS HE IS SO RIPPED I CANNOT EVEN ASK QUESTIONS except who is that girl?

Who is that girl? Is she just a random hookup WHAT THE HELL IS SHE A PROSTITUTE? SAMMY WHY WOULD YOU HIRE A PRO?! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU’RE HOT ENOUGH TO GET ANY GIRL YOU WANT?

“Who died and made you boss?” How did Dean know I was thinking that?

Am I blind, or is that policeman drinking on the job? Why is he having a sketchy conversation on the phone with some guy? Are those pustules? Why does he have like HPV or whatever this is? WHAT IS THIS THING EW?!

Ben, what did you break that Dean has to talk to you about? “Better for everybody.” Shit, Sam, why do you have to be a dick?

Does this have to do with him being a dirty cop? And Dean, did you just call him “Bubble Wrap?” Why so hilarious?

Why are the two of you like children? Why can’t you just be adults? “Were you racing me?” *giggle*

What’s wrong with that policeman? And why would Sam just kick in the door? What is going on at this place? Why is he scratching people’s faces out of pictures?

Who is Christopher Birch? And why doesn’t he have a face? And what is wrong with Ed? Why is he so strange? “Christopher Birch is a kid with no face, and a planted gun.” Okayyyyy...?

How would you like your last words to be “My head’s been itching like a dirty jock?”

WHY ARE THERE BUGS CRAWLING OUT OF HIS HEAD?! Why are there Egyptian plagues? Does this have to do with the Hammer of the Gods episode?

Dean, why are you so blasphemous right now? And yet, why are you so hilarious? And WHY IS CASTIEL NOT ANSWERING HIS METAL PHONE OR HIS REAL PHONE?!

Castiel, why do you love Dean so much? Why wouldn’t you answer Sam, but you answer Dean? Sam, why did you do a bad impression of Castiel?

“Dean and I do share a more profound bond. I wasn’t gonna mention it.” HAHAHAHAHAHA CASTIEL WHY ARE YOU SO GAY FOR DEAN?!

“What part of ‘I don’t know,’ escapes your understanding?”

What could have brought this into existence? THE STAFF OF MOSES WHAT?! “Don’t you put away your toys?” “You’re saying your nukes are loose?” Why should I ask questions when Dean does it so nicely?

“My ‘people skills’ are ‘rusty.’ Pardon me, but I have spent the last ‘year’ as a multidimensional wavelength of celestial intent. But believe me, you do not want that weapon down here.” Misha, why are you so good at tongue twisters?

“You smote them with the staff of Moses.” WHY DOES THAT CHILD HAVE THE STAFF OF MOSES?! And why is it so short?

“It’s been sawed-off.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY IS THIS SHOW SO AMAZING?

What angel gave Aaron the Staff? Who did he buy it from? Did he use his soul to buy the Staff? OH WHIT WHO CALLED IT?!

“More pieces, more product.” Cas, why did you kidnap that kid?

“I have no idea.” Why are you so perfect?

“I can’t care about that, Dean. I don’t have the luxury.” That poor kid, he just had an angel reach inside him, and for what?

Who died in the war? Who was he? BALTHAZAR!! Oh, who is that guy? Another angel, clearly, but...ohhh, they’re searching for Balthy too, aren’t they?

Did they just fall out of a window and into Sam’s car? And how is he okay? “Okay, silver lining.” Dean really hated that car, didn’t he?

“What is second?” CASTIEL, BBY, WHY ARE YOU SO MANY GOOD THINGS?

“I need myrrh.” Who else wishes they could teleport? Why didn’t Cas ask first if he could have Dean’s blood? Why is he so different?

Why are there always toads and frogs and stuff? Is that just another Biblical reference? Also, how does Balthazar have such funky taste in music?

SEBASTIAN ROCHE! HOLY HELL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE PERFECT HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING?!

“Even I know that’s a bad joke.” You’ve learned so many things in your time on Earth, haven’t you?

“This morning, I had a ménage-a...what’s French for twelve?” Why is this the most perfect line ever?

“Why take them? Why run away?” “Because I COULD!” Why is Balthy putting all the blame on Cas? Is anyone else depress by this news?

“Tell Raphael to bit me.” Why is Balthazar so hateable and lovable at the same time? Why do I like him so much?

“Who’s fighting? Peace out, douchewad.” Why are Sam and Dean the most perfect ever? AND HOW DID CASTIEL GET SO GOOD AT THROWING KNIVES?!

“Why won’t any of you listen?”

Oh, I have a side note question: What is Balthy doing with the souls?

RAPHAEL WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE?! You know Cas will come out on top eventually?

“Look...at my junk.” Balthy, why so badass? Did you turn him into salt? Like Lot’s wife? Why is this so awesome?

“I believe the hairless ape has the floor.” What? Balthazar, do you know how much I love you already?

“Wendigo?” “Yeah.” “Accurate.” This show wins everything, no?

Also, Dean’s right: Sam, what’s wrong with you? Where is my Sammy? Why are you being so awful?

Also, sorry if I was annoying during this episode. I was just trying out a theme. It might or might not have worked.

I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Cas and Balthy Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment