I actually really hate that show. No, okay, I don’t. I really hate Charlie Sheen in that show. Some of it is funny and good and what have you, but most of it is shitty.
Does this mean that Sam and Dean are going to have a kid? That sounded weird. I mean, does this mean that Sam and Dean are going to have to take care of a kid?
Womp, ANOTHER SHAPESHIFTER WAHH THIS IS TERRIBLE!
Oh, um...that’s a lot of blood. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with all that blood just chillin there. Oh, seriously, lady? You think going under the bed is going to help?! THEY WILL LOOK UNDER THE BED YOU STUPID BITCH!
Sorry, that anger was a little uncalled for. EXCEPT THAT YOU’RE ALSO SMOTHERING YOUR BABY!
Told you they would look under the bed.
I am just so unhappy that Dean is still with Lisa and Ben. I like them when they’re not “a family” *scoff*, but together? Yeah, not a fan.
Dean’s just trying to keep them safe until he can check out the neighborhood for himself, and they just look at him like he’s crazy and mean and keeping them locked up.
Woah, woah, woah woah woahwoahwoah! Ben is touching the guns? He touched the Impala and he got the gun out. This is ridiculous. I can’t even. Dean just wants to protect them, and he doesn’t quite know how to deal with Ben, and Ben is all upset, and this is depressing and I want Dean to be a Hunter again because he needs to be a Hunter and not with Lisa and Ben.
Dean’s only got one level, and that is INTENSE. It’s perfect for a Hunter, but it can get frustrating, obviously. Ugh, I just want Dean and Sam to be all better again, and they aren’t.
Hm, well, Sam’s a little late to save this couple. That’s depressing. Is this how they end up with the kid? Oh, shapeshifter...GET IT, SAM!
BABY! Sam found the baby, didn’t he? “I’m out, I’m staying out.” This said as hes salting the windows. Yeah, bby, you’re out.
Ohh, cute! “A car should drive, not be a little bitch.” I love you.
THEY ARE BABY SHOPPING! ALL OF YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID! EVERY ARGUMENT EVER IS INVALID BECAUSE DEAN AND SAM ARE TAKING CARE OF A BABY!
So many people are going to think they’re gay dads, and this is perfect. “Everyone’s staring at us like we’re child abusers.” This is amazing. I cannot even form any coherent thoughts.
Shapeshifter lady? “Give me the baby before I stab you in your neck.” Dean, you are perfect.
“Who designed this thing, NASA?” Also, they called him Bobby John. That is PERFECT! Shapeshifters are gross. By the way. “This is like diffusing an IED with poop.” Dean, you are amazing with babies. ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF BABIES!
Sammy, I love you. I love you so much. You’re always asking Dean the questions that need to be asked. Dean, you gave alcohol to a baby. You are a perfect man.
Wait...shapeshifter? Is that what happened? A shapeshifter impregnated that chick? What now?
OH EW WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! HOLY SHIT IT’S BLACK NOW! “I’m not just talking about me; I’m talking about our father.” Like God, or what? Nice job, Sammy.
“They might get upset when it turns Asian.” HAHAHA oh dear Lord. “I’m a freakin head case.” Dean, bby. I love you. Dean, you’re cuddling a Shifter baby. You are super mega awesome.
“What do you think I’m going to do?” “You really don’t want me to answer that.” So protective.
“Raise him?” Yes, that’s very weird. Shit, Christian is an ASSHOLE! But yeah, a Shifter as a Hunter? That’d be pretty cool, honestly.
“Congrats, it’s a boy...sometimes.” TROLOLOL
Shit, it’s dressed as Samuel. Well, that’s not cool. At least they know he’s the Shifter, though. Oh....Mark just got killed. And Arlene almost did. But they’re going to box him up? That does not sound good.
WHAT?! That guy is no ordinary Shifter, is he? Ahh, Sam, it’s you! Woah. It didn’t even need to shed itself. Insanity. What is this fuckery? An Alpha? WOAH COOL!!!
Who is Samuel talking to? He’s not good, is he? This is sad. He said, “It killed three of my people.” But only Mark died, right? What am I missing? Am I just stupid, or something?
Oh, Dean, bby. “You’re not a construction worker, you’re a Hunter.” Thank GOD Lisa understands that. UGH I HATE LISA SO MUCH! I’m glad that she’s letting him go, but at the same time, she’s practically kicking him out, and she’s offering to be like...a fuck buddy or something...this is not awesome.
LOOK AT THE IMPALA! SHE IS PERFECT AND AMAZING AND LOOK AT ALL OF THAT AWESOMENESS! Dean is a very happy man. Excellent. Back to being a Hunter.
I live a Sam Appreciation Life. I live a Dean Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment