Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 21: Two Minutes To Midnight


This is the penultimate episode of season 5. I am going to cry so hard, I know it. I’m not excited.

He’s Pestilence. This Doctor. Shit.. He’s scary. Ew. Pea soup.

Cas is in the hospital. And he’s not okay. That’s not good. The doctors thought he was brain dead. “I’m told it upset the sailors.”

“You could say my batteries are drained.” “What are you saying, you’re out of angel mojo?” “I’m saying I am thirsty, my head aches, I have a bug bite that itches no matter how much I scratch it. I’m saying that I’m just incredibly...” “...Human.”

CAS IS HUMAN WHAT THE FUCK?!

“You are not the burned and broken shell of a man I believed you to be.” Aw, that’s a sweet apology.

“Eunice Kennedy.” And I love that Dean fell asleep and can’t even handle being in front of the monitor for very long. But they know he’s the doctor guy, so that’s good.

Oh, they’re back to Celeste, now. Ew, that’s some gross stuff on his face. Gross. I want them to kill him now. Ohh, he’s making everyone die of that gross thing? EWEWEWEW pea soup everywhere!!!

SHIT! Come on, guys. Come on. You can do this. You can get him! Get the demon! Or...just collapse there. Gross. How are they going to kill him if they’re so sick?

CAS! YOU TOOK A BUS AND YOU GOT THE RING AND YOU KILLED THE DEMON YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU!

“I don’t understand your definition of good news.” I’m with you, Cas, bby. His face when he sees Crowley, too. Perfect.

Bobby took the deal. Great. “Did you kiss him?” “Sam!” “Just wondering.” “NO!” HAHAHAHA iPHONE PICTURE OF THE KISS. “Why’d you take a picture?” “Why’d you have to use tongue?” TROLOLOLOL PERFECT!

“Lemme guess, we’re about to have a talk.” Dean, you know your brother so well.

“You two are lucky you have your looks.” HAHAHA Crowley, I love you. So not only do they have to stop Death, they also have to stop the Croatoan virus from going out nationwide.

This SONG! I love it. Also, Death is super cool.

I’m so glad Bobby doesn’t take Cas’ shit. That is good. “Remember when we used to just hunt Wendigos, how simple things were?” I REMEMBER! All my creys forever.

Dean now has Deaths scythe? Cool!!!

AND BOBBY CAN WALK AGAIN I LOVE YOU CROWLEY!

“Of course, I am happy to say that if that’s what you want to hear, but it’s not what I think.” “Really?” “You and Dean have a habit of exceeding my expectations.” Cas, bby, you see the good in everyoneeeeeee! And Adam is Michael’s vessel. Shit.

“There’s also the demon blood. To take in Lucifer would be more than you’ve ever drunk.” “But why?” “Strengthens the vessel, keeps it from exploding.” Shit. That’s not so good.

Did Bobby just say “balls?” I bet he did. Shit, this is awesome. I say that when I’m upset. I hope they didn’t release any Croatoan. But I’m wrong. Looks like they did. That’s not good. Why would Sam leave Bobby with the knife? Okay, never mind.

“Hey, let’s stop for pizza.” “You serious?” “I’ve heard it’s good.”

Look at all those Reapers. Cool. But what the hell is going on? No Death? They have to get him.

What does Bobby know that Sam doesn’t seem to?

Crowley, stop disappearing. Oh, you found him. Never mind, okay. He’s in a pizzeria. Nice, nice. Also, I love that Death’s car is white and the Impala is black. I’m just saying...

Nice, close shot, Cas. You’re awesome.

I really hope Dean can kill Death, but it looks like the scythe won’t work. Shit. What now? Oh, he’s meeting Death. Can this show get any weirder.

“Mixed feelings about that. So is this the part where...where you kill me?” “You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well, think how you’d feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky. This is one little planet, in one tiny solar system, in a galaxy that’s barely out of diapers.”

Death is fucking amazing. “How old are you?” “As old as God, maybe older. Neither of us can remember anymore. Life, death, chicken, egg. Regardless, I’ll reap him, too.” HE’S GOING TO KILL GOD?! WHAT THE HELL?!

So Death wants to be on Dean’s side? “I’m enslaved to a bratty child having a tantrum.” Shit, he’s BRILLIANT!

“You can help me take the bullets out of Lucifer’s gun.”

What are the conditions? “You have to do whatever it takes to put Lucifer in his cell. Whatever it takes. Your brother, he’s the one that can stop Lucifer. The only one.” Shit, so this is going to have to go down, isn’t it. Sam’s going to have to go into the pit. CRAP! I’m glad Dean took the deal, because they can always get Sam out later, right?

“High kicks fair, boobs need work.” Bobby, you’re amazing. “Then you know Sam will beat the Devil, or die trying.” I love you, Bobby. “What are you afraid of, losing? Or losing your brother?”

UGH THIS SHOW WHAT THE HELL ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT OF THE SEASON!

I live a Crowley Appreciation Life. I live a Cas Appreciation Life. I live a Death Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment