Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 1, Episode 3: Dead in the Water

In this episode? Dean is nice to a little boy with PTSD, parents are saying that their kids being dead is worse than if they died, and a dude drowned in a sink.

#sorryimtryingtobejustlikemark

So, this scary water monster thing sounds a little bit like when Liz speaks Goblin (don't ask, long story), and I just imagine it being everywhere. So scary!

I'm trying to figure out if this little kid, Lucas, knows everything that happened. More, at least, than what he's telling Dean, who, coincidentally, is being super duper amazing toward children and in general. So this kid is drawing pictures from Dean, and might be psychic or something? Wow. I can't even...

The parents of the guy who drowned a long time ago and the girl who just died have both said the exact same sentence. "Losing him/her, you know, it's worse than dying." And somehow, the dad of the girl who just died, Bill, is connected to everyone. He was the father of two victims and the godfather of Lucas' dad. How is he connected to this guy we just found out about, Peter? Let's find out, shall we?

Also, something I just noticed. Peter has little plastic soldiers, and so does Lucas. Connection?! And Lucas drew Peter's house and the bike he had in the picture that shows him with Billy.

They were friends. Bill and Peter were friends. He's connected to ALL of the victims we know about so far! Woah! He was in his tiny, tiny boat and it got flipped out of the water! WOAH! And now Lucas' mom is almost being drowned?! If it wasn't Peter's spirit making everything so crazy (which is didn't really believe in the first place, but whatever), what is it?

So Lucas is freaked out a LOT now, and who wouldn't be, if their mom almost drowned and you could hear her screaming? That's awful. I'm glad that Sam could save Lucas' mom, though. That's definitely something good that's coming out of this episode.

I know there's got to be one last plot twist before the ending, so I'm trying to prepare myself now.

Holy goodness, I'm SO glad we got to see Peter's spirit-y thing! They spent time leading me off the track so by the time it really came around and I found out that it WAS Peter's spirit, I was surprised. I'm not sure if that's just due to my lack of observational skills at the moment, but I'm going to be amazed anyway.

So the kid didn't die, which is awesome. Not so awesome is that Jake, Lucas' grandfather, did die. On the other hand, he and Bill did kill Peter when they were kids, so I suppose if one subscribes to the notion of "An eye for an eye," you'd be pretty satisfied.

Can I just talk about how much action Dean's getting? Last two episodes he got kissed by the girl he was hitting on. This wouldn't seem so impressive if I hadn't only seen three episodes at all. I'm impressed, Dean. Impressed. *nods*

Oh, I was also impressed by Jared and Jensen's impeccable form while diving into the lake to save Lucas. That was pretty freaking great. XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment