Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 2: Everybody Loves A Clown


Yeah, I’m actually not that big on clowns. Funny story, though. You know those clowns who go to schools and like...talk about not doing drugs and stuff like that? Yeah, my Mom’s dad was one of those for like...a few years I think.

Why the hell is this clown following her? Clowns are creepy in the dark. Why on Earth would you go greet the clown? Are you stupid or something? I hate clowns. I just decided. At first I wasn’t so upset about them, but now? Yeah, I hate them.

If I was Dean and I just learned the truth about my brother, whatever it is, I would tell him, either.

Plus, how does Jensen make crying look manly? I’m mad.

Love the car. Just perfect. A van. They’re going to visit Ellen. I understand that she’s also a regular? YAY! More regulars!

Ash=favorite. I always love the crazy geniuses. “All business up front, party in the back.” I hate mullets, but it’s perfect for Ash.

I love how defensive they are about their fears. “Planes crash!” “Yeah, and apparently, clowns kill!” Clowns are NOT your friends, asshole! Holy shit. I might sleep with the light on tonight. Clowns are fucking scary.

Ew. Bed of dead insects. Gross. Also, what’s brass got to do with anything? Papazian’s the evil clown. Called it right before he revealed himself. Ugh I hate it when things jump out at me. I hate it.

Oh, Sammy, don’t cry! Dean, hug your brother. Orrrr, smash shit with a crowbar. That’s cool, too. Dean, you are not fine.

Welp, I’m never going to a funhouse again, or anywhere near a clown. No one can make me. Thank you, Supernatural, for turning something I dislike into something I’m absolutely terrified of.

No comments:

Post a Comment