Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 1, Episode 19: Provenance


Why does this family photo kind of remind me of the Addams Family? That’s not good. Oh, and it moves. Yeah, good choice, stupid couple. Oh, crap, okay, they’re dead already. Well, then. Okay. Moving on.

New Paltz, New York?! HOLY SHIT THAT’S RIGHT BY WHERE I LIVE!

I love when they climb fences. I love it so much. I don’t know why. It’s just awesome. Also, this score is AMAZING! This show usually has good music, but that was excellent.

Annnnddd the painting’s redoing itself. I knew it was too early for it to be gone, but I wasn’t expecting it to make itself again.

Why on earth would anyone want this painting? It’s ugly as shit. The only reason I feel okay saying that is that it’s not actually a painting of someone’s family. I’m sure they’ve just painted it for the episode. But yeah. Ugly as shit.

“Sam. Marry that girl.” I love Dean’s one-liners.

I sense some sort of foreshadowing as far as Sam talking about how he might be cursed. I don’t know that’s it’s a curse, but I’ve been wrong before. It sucks that Sam can’t be with Sarah. He clearly likes her, and she likes him. Plus, she’s doing all this stuff with them, like going into the mausoleum, the house, all that.  That’s pretty awesome, considering that most girls wouldn’t be anywhere near that.

Oh, shit. I hate childish cackling. Hate it with my whole being. So it was the little girl the whole time? Why? Because she got murdered? Or is there something else that we don’t know yet? She killed her real parents? Woah. Heavy, man.

In conclusion...Glad Sammy got some lovin, but it’s a pity that it won’t last. It can’t last, not with Sam and Dean being everywhere and anywhere. That’s unfortunate. Dean has the best one-liners, but Sam makes me laugh, too. The hotel they stayed in was hilariously disco. I love this show.

Moar, moar!

No comments:

Post a Comment