20,000 to 1 that we'll die in a plane crash. I actually do find that reassuring.
Woah, super scary black air coming out of the window. And now that guy has black eyes? Creepy. Annnnd now he's being a super!creep? What the eff? He's going to open the door!!!!!!!!
ghiufdhifdshliufglywfhiofhfds HE DID IT! HE OPENED THE FREAKING DOOR OF THE PLANEEEEE 20,000 to 1?! MORE LIKE EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER LOVED IS DEAD!!!!!
my creys. i am depress. :(
Switch to Dean...Sam is being creepy as he comes in the door, but Dean is vigilant! CONSTANT VIGILANCE! For reals, he has a knife under his pillow. He's so scared, but he doesn't want to admit it. That's okay, Dean. Don't even worry about it, man.
Can I just say that there's no way that wreck was caused by mechanical failure? I mean, it's not like I SAW IT HAPPEN or anything. *shrugs*
*chants* sneak into the wreckage sneak into the wreckage sneak into the wreckage sneak into the wreckage!!!! DO IT DO IT DOITDOITDOIT!
I bet it's a demon. I'm calling it right now. It's some kind of demon. *nods*
I don't think this guy is crazy, Max? The one who yelled at the beginning on the plane? Ohh, he checked himself into the facility or whatever, but still. He thinks he's crazy, and that kind of amounts to people thinking sane people are actually crazy. He just thinks it about himself, and now I'm confusing the crap out of myself.
Black eyes. Demon, right?! AMIRIGHT?!
George Phelps: Professional Kamikaze Demon. WhatUP!
YESSSS THE WRECKAGEEEEEE. And DAMN they look good in suits!
BAHAHAHAHA Sam and Dean are adorable. I love that Dean homemade his EMF thingy and that he's a little hurt that Sam doesn't think it's as cool. Excellent. And just when I think: OH EFFFFF THEY'RE GONNA GET CAUGHTTTTT...oop, just kidding, they're way too awesome for that! And then they jumped fences like pros. I'm just in awe.
DEMONDEMONDEMONDEMON!!!! I KNEW IT!
That thing needs to stop saying that 'time really does fly,' because that's freaking creepy. Now any time someone says that to me, I'm going to freak the eff out, I don't care if I'm on a plane or not. Thank you, Supernatural, for making me scared of things that I don't need to actually be scared of.
This is like Final Destination. I actually love those movies (mostly the first one, but I like the second and third one), so it's an okay comparison. I'm just glad that Sam and Dean won't die. They can't die, right? I mean, they just can't...they're the stars of the show. They can't die in a plane crash....right?
Please don't tell me they're going to get on this plane. They are that stupid, but seriously, come on. Ohhh, Sam. Booooooo Sam, boo! ...exorcising a demon on the plane? It's like in a brochure. "Complimentary food, drinks, and demon exorcisms." XD
I probably shouldn't be laughing because Dean's afraid of flying, I just can't help it. I've been flying on my own across country for 7 years now, and every time I encounter someone who's scared, I have to laugh to myself. I know that's mean, and I'm sorry if any of you are scared of flying, but I'm more scared of rollercoasters. I've only ever thought I was going to die on a place once, and it was when I was 13 and we hit a bad storm between Chicago and Texas. But here I am, blogging, and I'm not dead. #imreallybadatreassurance
Jensen and Jared really have amazing chemistry. It's just great. They play off each other so well. It's awesome.
Holy SHIT it's the co-pilot! He's the one who has the demon in him! I can't even believe this. THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING! Yeah, Dean, get the demon! BODYSLAM!
That is a very strong demon. And it's taking cheap shots at Sam. Don't give in, Sammy! Don't let him get to you! Oh, good job, you lost your dad's notebook. Get the dumb thing already!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DEANNNNNNN SO FUNNY!
Yay! You did it, Sam!
Now, if only they could find John, life would be good again.
So, I really liked this episode. I think it was partly because it was my first encounter with a demon, and partly because I'm getting more and more into this series. I want to watch more! MOAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment