Welp, it’s Season 2 time. I’m so excited to get going! Let’s do it!
Well, shit. What a way to start a season. So many paramedics! But they’re alive. That’s good. Except...no one can see Dean...coma. He’s in a coma. That is not good. Not. Good.
Side note. With the mark on his forehead, Dean looks like Harry Potter. *giggles*
Is Sam hearing him without realizing it? Because they said exactly the same thing. More likely is that they just have the same thoughts. But why do I think that being like this, whatever Dean’s doing, is going to be most instructive...
“Dean is gonna be pissed.” TROLOLOL Dean/Impala forever.
Dean’s finally seeing Daddy for what he really is. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
Holy shit. Who is this girl and why is she all of a sudden dying? But she could see Dean, right? Oh...Dean can move things. He hit something. Why is he flickering like that? Is his actual body in trouble? Oh, no. He can’t die. He can’t! What the shit is that ghost-y thing over him? She’s killing people.
Tessa’s doing the same thing Dean is doing. That’s pretty crazy.
Doctor Kripke? TROLL!
So if that thing touches you, you die? It’s like another reaper?
Sitting here laughing my pants off because of the Ouija board. I believe in them, though, so I’m only really laughing at Dean’s face. “God, I feel like I’m at a slumber party.”
Fucking hell, Daddy. Stop breaking your promises! Stop being a shitty father! SO PISSED AT YOU!
Tessa’s the reaper? I don’t want him to die. He can’t be dying. He can’t die. HE! CAN’T! DIE! I’m tempted to say I won’t let him, but honestly, there’s nothing I can really do.
You want to WHAT?! Make a DEAL WITH THE DEMON WHO KILLED YOUR WIFE?! Unless it’s to get Dean alive, I don’t freaking care what it is, I’m THROUGH with you, Daddy, you hear that?! Even if it IS to get Dean alive, I’m not happy with you, Daddy.
What is the truth about Sam and the other children? And why hasn’t Daddy told him? Is it really bad? I bet it’s really bad.
Wow, okay, so inhabiting the reaper, the demon could bring Dean back, good as new? That’s good. I’m pretty glad he’s back. But for real. Daddy probably had to give his life in return for Dean’s. He’s going to tell Dean something and then go off to his death. I hope Daddy tells him what the truth is about Sam and the other children. That better be what it is. Either way, I doubt we’ll find out right now.
Oh, yeah, the ‘I’m proud of you speech’ always means someone is going to die. Whatever Daddy told Dean, he’s devastated. Dean is, not Daddy, I mean.
Why does the part about Sam yelling for help while crouching over John remind me of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix? Probably because the music is really sad and you can’t hear Sam yelling. Yeah, that’s gotta be it.
Well, shit. What a way to start the season. Daddy’s dead. He summoned the demon so that he could heal Dean. Was that his goal all along? Was that why he asked for the summoning stuff in the first place? As much as I want to be pissed off at him for summoning the demon, for dying, for giving him the Colt, I can’t. He proved that he loves his sons and values their lives over his.
RIP, Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment