It’s one of my worst fears that I’ll be driving at night and someone will crash into me and no one will find my dead body until morning. Is that weird? Probably. But I think it’s a fairly valid fear, since for about 6 months I was driving on dark Vermont roads every other weekend. Yeah...
Sam definitely has a right to be mad that Dean told Cassie the family secret, but I’m not sure that Cassie and Dean weren’t together for longer. I guess we’ll see, hm? But yeah, her face when she saw him? Awful and depressing, and there was something like relief on her face, seeing Dean. Like they were more to each other than Dean was letting on. But I could be wrong. It’s happened before, it’ll happen again.
Could Cassie be the mayor’s daughter? Is that what he’s suggesting?
And some kind of phantom truck that’s pissed and racist and connected to Cassie...I’m not sure what to think.
Dean is such an interesting character. He doesn’t like to show weakness or talk about his feelings or any ‘sissy’ stuff, but I’m starting to think that maybe he feels ‘more’ than Sam does. I mean intensity-wise, not quantity-wise. Dean puts up a front because he’s more wounded than he’ll ever admit, while Sam’s only front is around Dean. It’s interesting...
Um, okay. Unexpected angry emotion-spilling...*nods* yeah...
Okay, so I still don’t understand why the truck thing killed the mayor, who wasn’t driving, and tried to kill Cassie, who was in her house. What do they have to do with it? And what’s the connection with the Dorian family, or at least Cyrus Dorian?
Jesus. This episode...I can’t even begin to talk about it. I’m never sure what to think about this type of situation. Martin killing Cyrus after being beaten by him...I can only imagine what was going through Martin’s head at that point in time, and what was going on in everyone’s minds when they kept the whole thing secret for 40 years.
TROLOLOL Sam’s face when Dean and Cassie are kissing in front of him. Hilarious. I love this show.
Okay. Cassie/Dean is not something I ship. I was trying to be open-minded about them together, but no. She probably won’t be back, and I’m not heartbroken. Dean loved her more than she loved him, and that would never have been a good relationship for either of them to be in. Unsatisfying and unfulfilling. And Dean deserves more than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment