They’re going home? WAAHHH! My creys already.
So, a short story about my wariness of closets. When I was a little kid, I hated the dark and I had to sleep with a light on. Because I was also scared of monsters in my closet, my mom had the genius idea of using the light in the closet to make sure that there was nothing in the closet and that it wasn’t dark. Closets still scare me.
Annnnd there’s something in this little girl’s closet. Mother of jeebus. See? At least my bed is far away from the closet in my room. Small mercies, I suppose. Oh, wait, are they IN THE WINCHESTER’S HOUSE?! HOLY MOTHER OF JEEBUS! I would move out. I don’t care. I would move out SO fast.
AH! Sam uses the same pen that I love! Sorry, that was extra-random. OHHH BUT Jeffrey Dean Morgan! Gfdshjlkfdskhjlfds I love him so much. I can’t wait for his awesomeness to grace the screen.
Dean is so emotional all the time I love him so much. It’s different for Sam because he can’t remember, but Dean carried Sammy out of the house. Dean remembers some of it. And Dean doesn’t want to go back, but he has to, if the family who lives there now is in danger.
I love how Dean puts Sam’s psychicness. ‘The Shining.’ Perfect explanation.
The music and Dean’s faces are making me really emotional. Poor Dean. Poor Sam, too, but mostly poor Dean. This has to suck for him. He’s so upset and calling his dad. WAAAHHHH creys forever.
Oh My God if this guy loses his arm I’m going to freak out. I have the most irrational fear of sticking my hand in a garbage disposal. If I lose something down there, I make my dad get it. That monkey thing was awful, too.
Dear jeebus, Loretta Devine? I love her with the passion of a thousand fiery suns.
The little boy who plays Richie is absolutely adorable. Poor thing. All he wants is his juice, and he gets caught in the fridge, poor dear. And of course, the mom would never think to look inside the fridge because how does a kid get in a child-proofed fridge? WAHHHH. At least he’s safe, though. I mean, you know, for being caught in a fridge.
I hate that this poltergeist is telekinetic, and in more then one place at once, because this shit is scary. Everything’s coming for everyone. No one is safe! Thank jeebus Dean is quick on his feet, because he would be dead.
There’s still 10 minutes left though. Something’s still going to happen. Twist ending? Why am I not surprised...
What is that thing and why is it on fire?! This is the bad part about really liking the main characters of a show. I don’t want anything bad to happen to Dean or Sam, but the nature of the show means that something bad will happen in every episode.
Oh my goodness. Mary. It’s good that she’s good and she’s protecting them. I’m so torn about what this means, though. If Mary is the fiery thing, she was protecting the little girl, too? That makes sense.
John was there the whole time? Speechless. He looks so heartbroken.
“I can’t. Not yet. Not until I know the truth.” John Winchester, you tie my tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment