It WAS Dean? Why do I understand NOTHING about this show...
And is Rebecca the girl who was tied up? That makes it sound rull seckshual, you know? But no way, Jose about that. So if Rebecca is that girl, is she the one who killed Emily? But how could she have done that? She would have had to be in two places at once, too. Or something. My brain hurts trying to think about it.
That must be awful, seeing the blood of someone you know and love on the walls. *shudders* I can’t even...
The dog knows something. I mean, he senses something. It has to be Rebecca. How much do you want to bet that Rebecca’s the killer and the dog knows it! Because I’m almost 25% sure.
She ‘just had to see the security video for herself’? BULLSHIT! She doctored it. Watch, I’m going to be totally wrong.
But that looks like Zach, stalking people. But the music is creepy, so there’s something up with him. AHH GSILTHGDSHIULDSHU WHAT THE FUCK?! His eyes went all funky!
Oh dear jeebus. Doppelgangers? Scary freaky doppelgangers? And now some other chick is dead. Re-doing my theory because that Lindsey girl who Zack was stalking just said ‘please don’t hurt me anymore’ to her boyfriend/husband/whatever.
...ANYMORE?!
Okay, that means that this scary freaky thing is taking people’s forms and killing their girlfriends/significant others? I have no idea of what the connection to Dean with the knife and the bloody girl who may or may not be Rebecca, but I’m reevaluating that she’s it. I have no idea. My brain is punishing me for thinking too hard.
Does the thing, whatever it is, take over Dean? Or is it taking over Rebecca and Dean is trying to kill it? I swear, one of my theories is going to turn out right. Eventually.
Gross! Skinwalker/shapeshifter thing is 1) using the sewers to get around and 2) shedding skin when he changes shape. GIUDSLK GROSSSSSS so much disgusting stuff.
And for real, why am I putting up with this show, I jump every time and freak out! I’ve always hated scary movies and things because I hate being scared for no reason. And that’s exactly what this show does: Scare me for no reason.
I’m addicted though. I can’t stop.
Dean’s turned into the skinwalker. Called it just before his eyes flashed. But Sam knows. He’s got to know. Sam can totally see through everything. But he’s acting like he doesn’t know, until he points a gun at Dean, and then gets taken out a couple seconds later.
And FUCKING HELL! Excuse my language, but #scarydeanisscary. Like holy jeebus! Totally hot, but freaking scary as all get-out.
So the skinwalker’s going to try and kill Rebecca. There would be the beginning of the episode. Excellent. I’ve figured it out. I win. Dean should wear short sleeves more often. This is the wrong time to think about that, but honestly, can you fault me?
Ew. #skeevydeanisskeevy.
This is kind of freaking me out, because it’s Dean, even though it’s not Dean. MY CREYS!
He’s still pretty hot though. Boo. That ruins it.
Oh holy crap! Is he going to shed Dean’s body now? He totally is. That’s freaking crazy! I’m seriously staring at my screen with my mouth wide open and a disgusted look on my face, but I can’t look away. I just can’t. GROSS.
I love Dean’s affair with the Impala. YESSSS! Dean/Impala.
See, the shitty part about this skinwalker/shapeshifter thing is that, if I didn’t know that he’d already shed Dean’s skin, I’d be worried that it was Dean. And now it’s acting like Rebecca?! Oh great. Now Sam’s gotten beaten up by the thing twice. And it’s Dean again?!
STOP WITH THE MIND GAMES, SUPERNATURAL!
Can Dean and Sam please fight all the time, because it’s awesome. Even when Dean isn’t Dean. Real!Dean needs to be here like yesterday. Or three days ago.
Having to kill yourself would be difficult, to say the least, especially when you have to look yourself in the eye to do it. I'm not sure I could handle it. I'm not sure I could actually kill myself, even if I knew that it would mean the bad thing would be gone. Actually, I might be able to, but it would be really difficult and I'd probably be depressed for a while afterwards. Not like Dean, who just says he's sorry he's going to miss his funeral.
*shakes head* I don't understand this show at all.
Moar, moar!
No comments:
Post a Comment