This is something else I’ve already learned from fans of this show that I’m around. Carry on my Wayward Son is a finale song. Makes sense, since there are 2 episodes left of the season. It’s very nostalgic, reminiscent of the first episode. I approve.
Are they actually going to kill the demon that killed Mary by the end of the season? I hope so, I’m just not sure where they would go from there.
Finally, Meg’s eyes change, so we’re sure that she’s a demon. But I knew it from the beginning. Check my posts. For reals. But why is she after this preacher in particular? Is he a Hunter, too? With all those tools, you know...oh, he might know where the Winchesters are. But couldn’t Meg’s boss (whoever it is) tell her? Or is that not a thing that demons can do?
Still love Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I’m not so huge on Daddy, but JDM...he’s got it going on.
Oh. Pastor Jim! He was the one who John took the boys to after the Striga tried to get Sam, I remember. It took me a second to figure out who he was and why he would have known where the Winchesters are.
Jeez, this sucks for Sammy, but he’s working through it to try and figure out where this thing is going to hit next, and SUCCESS! But still, it must be painful for him, you know?
So that’s pretty terrifying. We’ve never actually seen how the mothers (and Jess) get onto the ceiling, but that’s scary. I thought that maybe they were already dead when they were put up there, but I guess they were alive, and that’s way worse.
This has to do with the fucking GUN?! WHAT! I’m pissed. I want to punch everyone in the face right now. And John’s going to Nebraska to give “the Colt” to Meg while Sam and Dean stay in Iowa to kill the demon.
That guy, with Meg...is he the demon? I wouldn’t be surprised, actually.
I just really want to know why it’s choosing the babies it’s choosing. What’s so special about them, that this demon is visiting them and putting their moms on the ceiling before starting fires in their homes? Will I ever find out?
Oh, now I get what he was doing with the water tower. He prayed over it and made it holy water. Niiiiice. John, you’re awesome.
Should I know what the demon’s eyes mean? That gold stuff? And there are only 3 bullets left in the Colt, too.
Awesome cliffhanger, but I’m sorry if I don’t believe Meg, that they’ll never see John again. I think they will. I think they will.
No comments:
Post a Comment