Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 4: Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things


God, no, they shouldn’t. I’m terrified already. Excellent.

Never cry when you’re that upset. Nothing good will come of it, honestly. See? You stupid bitch, you crashed because you weren’t paying attention and you were upset and you were crying and now you’re dead.

I didn’t mean that ‘stupid bitch’ comment, honestly. Gah. I just get frustrated when people drive when they’re upset.

Going to visit Mary’s grave. Uh, all right, I guess. That’s really...nice. Oh. He’s taking John’s dog tags with him. Oh, okay. I understand. That’s cool, then. I take back my suspicion behind your motives, Sammy.

What’s up with this dead-looking tree? It’s hollow? That’s kind of what it sounded like. That does not seem good. What the...a dead circle in the grass? Yeah, never good. Everything in that circle is dead?

Dean, I thought you were being all nice to Angela’s dad, but you’re not trying to comfort him, you’re trying to get information out of him. But you’re hurting. You’re hurting so badly. My creys.

Well, duh, Sammy.  It is about Mary and John’s death and Mary’s grave. No shit, Sherlock.

What did Angela see in the road that made her scream? And why did her ex boyfriend’s plant suddenly die? I hate shit like this. Also, why is he watching their home movies. In my opinion, I’d be WAY too freaked for any of that.

He saw her in the reflection of the TV? And she killed him. What am I missing here? I’m missing something, I know I am. I just don’t know what.

Making up names on the fly? Nice one, Dean.

Could it be a reaper? I mean, maybe not, but they can take on any shape they want, right? That’s probably not right, but Matt was seeing her everywhere before he died. There has to be an explanation for that. Ugh, I just don’t know what I’m missing. Is it just the whole “unholy ground” thing? I hate not even having a guess.

Casa Erotica IV? Sam, you’re ridiculous. I love you so much. “Awkward.”

Sam I could see as a grief counselor, but Dean? No way. Sorry, Dean.

Oh, they aren’t going to find a body in there, are they? Called it. CALLED. IT. And now Neil is gonna die. But they...kissed? What? After she said she missed him? Holy Mother of...what in the world is going on? Neil’s trying necromancy on Angela? I don’t think the dad is in on it. Nah, it’s Neil.

“Haven’t you seen Pet Semetery?” Dean, you’re ridiculous. Your pop culture references are awesome.

Woah. I don’t know what I would have to feel for someone in order to try necromancy to bring them back to be with me. I can’t imagine being so obsessed with someone. I hesitated to say ‘being so in love’ with someone, because Neil’s preoccupation with Angela is definitely more of an obsession.

“It’s your grief counselors. We’ve come to hug!” I’ll take a hug, Dean. ;)

Angela’s roommate Lindsey was the one who Matt cheated on Angela with? Oh, that’s not even cool. Girl, get out of the way. Run away now. Before she wakes up! Too late. Aren’t you glad Sam and Dean were there to save you?

Welp, okay, Neil’s dead. Sam, good on you for not letting her manipulate you, but I think you pissed her off. That was some good aiming and sliding there, Dean. I approve.

I’m not sure I’m really in agreement with Dean’s philosophy that everything dead should stay dead. I mean, yeah, I approve when it’s stuff like this. Bringing people back from the dead would never be a good idea, because you can’t know how they’ll be when they come back (assuming you believe it’s possible). I should have realized that this would hit Dean harder than it would Sam, because he got brought back from dying. He was supposed to be dead, and he’s not. And he feels a connection with Angela, I suppose. Ugh, there’s so much grey area with this, because yeah, Dean should have died, but I think we knew he wouldn’t die. Or that he wouldn’t stay dead, I guess.

I love emotional!Dean. I feel so bad for him, because as much as this affects Sam, he’s pretty much in the dark about a lot of stuff. Dean knows “the truth” about Sam, but he hasn’t told Sam about it. He’s got a lot on his shoulders, and he’s going to protect Sam. That kind of makes me think of what Sam told Bobby about the Impala. “If there’s one working part, it’s worth it.” I’m sure that’s how Dean feels about Sam. If there’s any hope for Sam, it’s worth it.

Random thoughts: Dean has a lot of good one-liners. The girl who plays Angela looks and sounds a bit like Emma Roberts sometimes. Jensen’s eyes are incredibly green in this episode.

Moar, moar!

No comments:

Post a Comment