Great. I hate when the title of the episode is enough to freak me out. Gotta love it...
Ooh, an episode set in Texas? I love Texas. That’s where I am right now, as a matter of fact.
Symbols written on the walls definitely mean that there’s something up. If I was that girl, I would not have even gone anywhere near that place, especially if I heard that there was something in the root cellar that only attacked girls. Wouldn’t happen...ever.
I love that all of the eye-witness accounts are completely different. Every time I watch a TV show where people get interviewed about the same exact thing and say totally opposing things, I just laugh. It’s so real. People’s memories and recollections are never going to be spot on, because we always interpret things differently than other people do. CSI was the show that taught me to never trust eyewitness testimony.
“Amateurs.” BAHAHAHA couldn’t be further from the truth, boys. Oh, man, this is rich. I love it. Sam and Dean playing it off like they have no idea what’s going on. Amazing. I love this show.
For the record, if there’s a house that I know there are supernatural rumors about, and I have the option to either go in said house or make out with someone, I don’t care HOW gross they are, I’ll make out with the person. No way I’d ever go in a house like that, I don’t care how much you paid me.
“I double dare you.” Trololol Dean trying to get Sammy to drink gross things.
Sometimes the camera shots in this show totally amaze me. In a good way, I mean. Totally amazed at the jars that almost seemed suspended when the axe went through the shelf.
Something’s going on here that isn’t explained by this story. The guy with the axe clearly wasn’t this douche-kid Craig. Tulpa. Tibetan thought-form. Cool. I mean, kind of. The ideas in this show are amazing. Love ittttt.
Sam and Dean are so adorable when they’re playing pranks on each other. YAY! :)
Oh shit. What the hell is that thing doing there?! Did Sam and Dean think it into the legend or something? Oh jeebus. He’s not freaking out oat the bullets?
Side note, I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye. In the show, not in real life. There’s some kind of perception filter in here! AGH! DOCTORRRR!
*sigh* I’m crossing my shows, sorry. But I was serious about seeing something. Always to the left or the right of the screen. Terrifying.
“It kind of makes you wonder, of all the things we’ve hunted, how many existed just because people believed in them?” Brilliant line, Sam. Absolutely brilliant.
The underlying theme of this episode, that this thing was thought into existence, is really interesting, and that’s why I love Sam’s line so much. I think people in real life do this all the time. Hypochondria is only one term for it. As a society, we get freaked out way too easily, things get out of hand, they spiral out of control. That’s just how it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment