Nothing on God’s green earth would ever make me say Bloody Mary three times in a mirror. I am dead serious (no pun intended). This legend is just one of those things that I 99% don’t believe in, but because there is that 1%, I will never test it. I don’t mess with the supernatural; I’ll leave that up to the boys.
I don’t have a lot to say about this episode, except that I feel so bad for Sam. Despite what he thinks, I don’t believe he would have been able to save Jess. Even if she was completely aware of what was happening, of Sam’s past and everything, when Azazel comes for you, you die. I mean, Mary was a hunter. She’d met Azazel before. She still had no chance when he wanted her dead. Of course, Sam has no way of knowing that now, but I believe completely that Jess’ death was not his fault.
This episode made me think a lot about the secrets people keep from each other. The whole point of Bloody Mary’s revenge was that these deaths were kept secret. Charlie may not have killed her boyfriend outright, but she kept the reason for his death to herself and that was the reason the spirit came after her. It makes me want to grab Sam and shake him and tell him not to keep secrets from Dean. All they have is each other, and if they’re not truthful with each other, then they have nothing. Bad things happen in SPN-verse when they hide things from each other.
FInal note: The girl who played Jill is in all of my favorite TV shows, and she’s always the same type of character. In Kyle XY, she’s the slutty friend. In Psych, she’s the stupid sorority sister. She’s one of my favorite familiar television faces.
Real final note: I LOVE DEAN. All the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment