Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 1, Episode 22: Devil's Trap (SPOILER BLOG)

Note: This is a liveblog because I can’t organize my thoughts right now.

I love when Dean goes Alpha and uses perfect logic against Sam. DEAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT. GET OVER IT.

BOBBY BOBBY BOBBY. Team Free Will is assembling...

The Apocalypse is coming. That’s the storm.

Poor Dean. He really believes that John is a superhero.

I hate when people in Supernatural break deals, but honestly Meg? Did you think that you could just tell the truth and then they would let you go on your merry way? They’re Winchesters. Exorcising demons is what they do.

I’m going to have to side with Dean on the whole should-we-shouldn’t-we debate. Sam is being dumb (he actually kind of reminds me of Soulless!Sam a la season six... worrisome); they can’t keep torturing the vessel and the soul inside just for information. I can see where Bobby’s coming from... Meg is the only thing keeping the body alive. But what’s the other option? Keep her captive until the body heals? Is that even possible? They can’t keep her prisoner forever. The vessel is broken; the only thing left to do is put her out of her misery.

Poor vessel. We’ll never even know her name.

LOL at Dean defending the honor of the Impala. You can’t just write all over her whenever you want, Sam. You don’t get to turn her into a devil’s trap without her permission. She’s a lady. Have a little respect.

DEAN. You are so perfect and eloquent when you are telling Sam why they have to take the Colt. I love that Sam and John are so alike. I’ve always found that the people who are alike have a harder time getting along. That’s how conflict grows, and I really believe that it’s the traits you hate in other people that you hate the most in yourself.

I hate demons. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

Dean, you tricky bastard. Again I say, Dean is always right. Get used to it, Samantha.

FUCKING AZAZEL. GET OUT OF JOHN THIS INSTANT.

If I was to have a Supernatural drinking game, there would be a rule about chugging something every time you hear the word “meat-suit”. They use it literally every episode, especially once the angels arrive.

I don’t understand Azazel’s weird demon family. Like, how is Meg his daughter? Was she his daughter in real life? Or his demonic daughter? Do demons have families? Color me confused.

DEAR AZAZEL I HATE YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO DEAN LIKE THAT HE ALREADY HAS ZERO SELF ESTEEM YOU DO NOT GET TO BRING HIM DOWN DEAN IS PERFECT OKAY SO SHUT YOUR UGLY MOUTH AND GET OUT.

“Funny! But that’s all part of your M.O., isn’t it? Mask all that nasty pain. Mask the truth. You know, you fight and you fight for this family, but the truth is... they don’t need you. Not like you need them. Sam: he’s clearly John’s favorite. Even when they fight, it’s more concern than he’s ever shown you.”

Literally, this is all my brain can do when Dean is sad: Dean. Dean. Dean. Don’t cry. Dean. You’re perfect. Dean. I love you. Dean. Chin up. Dean. Dean. You can get through this. Dean. STOP CRYING.

Even though I knew it was coming, I still jumped when the truck hit them. I just hate it. They were on their way to recovery. Now, nothing is okay. Demons are everywhere. I hate everything. Every Supernatural finale leaves me feeling empty inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment