I hate bugs. That’s going to be a theme of this review if the actual show turns out to be about actual bugs. I. Hate. Bugs. I got stung by a bee once when I was younger, and I’ve been deathly afraid of them ever since. Also, growing up in Texas has exposed me to a whole host of gross bugs, like mud daubers (scariest POS ever, go look it up) and hissing, flying, gigantic cockroaches, as well as fire ants. Ghuifjg fire ants are scary. I’m going to have nightmares tonight.
If those are bugs making that noise under the ground, I’m going to shit my pants, I swear. Mosquitoes are awful. Awful. They never bit me until a few years ago, and ever since then, they eat me alive every summer. My legs always end up with like HUGE bruises and things from the bites. It’s gross.
Holy shit those bugs are all over him and in his EARS! Girgljfdv IN HIS EARS! That’s gross. Oh, they climbed inside of him and he’s dead now. That’s gross. I’m disturbed. Definitely having nightmares tonight.
Dean watches Oprah? I’m in love. That’s amazing.
Brain disintegration? Yucky. That must have been why his face was all bloated and bloody and gross looking. I mean, aside from the fact that there were bugs crawling inside him. There’s that. I don’t know. Maybe.
Well, Sam found the beetles. That’s good. That’s a start.
Laughed out loud when the developer implied Wincest. That’s amazing. And the smile on Sam’s face afterwards? Adorable. And the second time? Dean smacking Sam’s butt. Yes, sir. Hahaha this is my favorite.
Spider. Big spider. I hate spiders. I hate big, scary, hairy spiders.
One-liners! My creys, they’re beautiful. “Bowhunting’s an important skill.” Beautiful.
Why am I not surprised that Dustin wasn’t the first unexpected death? Maybe because the murder Sam and Dean investigate is never the first unexplained death. MRAH!
Spiders are scary as shit. Why are they all crawling out of Linda’s shower? I’m literally crying. Like there are tears coming out of my eyes right now. That’s how freaked out I am.
Why are all the bugs killing people? Why is that kid, Matt, so interested in bugs? Why the CRAP are the bugs killing people?! WHY IS HE SO INTERESTED IN BUGS?!
Please don’t tell me that the bug he’s got on his arm right now is going to kill people later. And I’m not sure how he knows about all the other stuff that’s been going on, but he does, and maybe he’s not the one who’s doing it.
Sam, Dean, why are you egging each other on? Stop it, please?
Oh jeebus, scary clearing that’s buzzing. And a giant hill that I suspect might be full of ants or some other equally scary bug. OH GOD THERE ARE EARTHWORMS CRAWLING ON IT!
I’m going to throw up. A skull in the ground with earthworms on it. I will vomit before this episode is over.
Aw, touchy-feely family moment. Right in the middle of a bug infested episode. That’s nice. Kind of. I guess. I just don’t want Sam and Dean to be fighting. Ever.
Relocated Indians. Hm. This is getting more and more intricate as the episode goes. I still have no idea of what’s going on, as far as the bug thing goes. That’s rare in an episode of Supernatural. At least in my 7.5 episode experience.
Mass murder by American cavalry resulting in a curse put on the land by an Indian chief. Interesting. “On the night of the sixth day, none would survive.” That doesn’t seem like a good thing. Not. At. All.
Oh, no. Matt’s going to die next. What’s going to kill him? Something really nasty, I bet. I’m going to cry. OH GOD IT’S ROACHES! I’M CRYING! I’M CRYING SO MUCH THIS IS SO TERRIFYING! NOOOOOO ROACHES MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT!
Ugh I can hear things dying in the bug zapper. MY CREYS! There are going to be so many bugs if they don’t get out of there.
OH. DEAR. GOD! So. Many. Bugs.
I’m crying so much. This is awful. How can there be 8 minutes left of this episode? How are they going to beat this? I am so scared right now. This is awful. They’re all running into the windows to blanket the house. That’s a lot of bug guts and bugs in general. What are they going to do? Dean, figure something out, please!
Oooh, set fire to the bug spray. Yeahhhhhh.
Oh, jeebus. They’re coming in through the fireplace. So many flying things. I think they’re bees, and I’m so scared of bees. There are so many bugs. I know I’m repeating myself, but SO. MANY. BUGS! All different kinds of bugs. Oh, I want this episode to end right now.
Sunup means the end of the curse, right? Oh, good. Ohhhh, that’s good. I’m glad that’s done with. I thought they were going to die. Kind of. I don’t know, I just wasn’t really sure of how they were going to get out of this mess.
I love it when Sam and Dean sit on the Impala and talk about their feelings. It’s awesome. It makes me so happy. Such a reflective time in each episode. Excellent.
And, now that it’s over, I’m going to go cry myself to sleep and hope I never encounter a bug again.
No comments:
Post a Comment