Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 1, Episode 14: Nightmare


I’m guessing we’re going to learn a little more about Sam’s Shining? That’s my only guess for this one, except that I’ll be scared out of my wits. My nightmares usually consist of people chasing me. Hunting me, if you will. And at least one person dies. I have really scary nightmares. Once, I had one that was all abstract art. Like the actual nightmare was abstract. Someone was chasing me and I was trying to escape and it was scary.

I don’t like that Sam can see people dying in his dreams, and that it’s apparently real. This is creepy.

See, I would believe this was a suicide if we hadn’t seen how confused he was and how the locks on the car went down without him actually doing it.

Oh, dear jeebus. Priests?! What. The. Fuck. Sam and Dean, what is WRONG with you two! Sam’s faces. Amazing. Just wow.

Max is sitting alone in a corner, not looking upset at all? It was him. Totally Max. Maybe that’s jumping the gun a bit, but I don’t think so. But why would he kill his Dad? What’s his deal?

Sam’s having legit premonitions now? He’s never had them before, though, right? Why now? What’s bringing them on now?

Yeah, something’s up with Max. he seems like he’s just trying to make them go away. Oh. Max’s mom isn’t really his mom. She’s his stepmother. And his dad was a drunk, and the uncle was violent, too. So Max is getting revenge on them? Telekinesis? Da fuck! I mean, telekinesis is cool, but wow. He must be pretty powerful.

Sam is connected to Max? Why? Just because they’re both psychic? That doesn’t seem like enough of an explanation. Why him? Why specifically Max? His mom died in his nursery in a fire?!

Oh, dear God. It’s Mary all over again. The same thing killed her. I can’t even...I guess that would explain it the connection. Max is going to turn bad, though. He’s going to destroy himself or something. Like the powers. They’re going to destroy him. That could happen to Sam, couldn’t it. No question about it. That could happen to Sam, too.

What the hell just happened. Oh, Sam had another vision. Of Dean dying. And he moved the dresser in front of the door. Go save your brother, Sammy!

His powers are progressing like Max’s. But he can’t do that. He’s not the same person as Max, though, and that’s the thing I’ll have to remind myself of in coming episodes, I think. Sam’s powers are going to keep progressing, so there’s always going to be a chance that Sam could destroy himself.

Dean’s scared, but he’s hiding it because he knows that they can’t both be scared. One of them has to be in control, and it’s not going to be Sam, so Dean’s got to step up. What an awesome older brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment