Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 1, Episode 22: Devil's Trap


Whose help are they getting? Bobby. Awesome. AWESOME! I know that he sticks around. Jim Beaver. I’m pumped! Real pumped for regulars aside from Sam and Dean.

I love when they catch things and kill things and such. It’s so fun. But she’s lying. She has to be. Daddy’s still alive. “That’s a girl.” HAHA Bobby! So now they’re going to exorcise the demon and get the real girl out? Or, they’re going to try, I guess.

I’m not really upset that they’re going to finish the exorcism. Except that the girl is going to die if they finish, which is kind of bad, but I mean, her body is already dead, after falling from the building and getting shot and all that stuff. So that sucks, but the demon has to get out.

I’m waiting for her to pick her head up and freak out because she’s still the demon. But she’s not, she can’t be, not after the exorcism. I don’t want her to still be the demon, but it’s awful that she’s going to die and that she remembers being possessed.

Welp, I guess they gotta go get Daddy and try not to all get dead, hm? The bad part is, I’m not sure that Daddy’s going to be fine.

So basically, they’re going to have 7 minutes to find Daddy and kill the demons? Good luck. I mean that so sincerely, too. Oh, they’re going to get uniforms? Cool! Pretend to be firemen! If that idea didn’t scare me half to death, I’d be pumped. But wait, if they can possess anyone, doesn’t that mean they can possess Sam, Dean and John, too? Premonition.

Well, shit, a guy with an axe is pretty horrifying. But the demons can possess anyone, so they can get absolutely any person. And there’s that other guy again, the one who was with Meg last episode. He’s beating the crap out of Sam, but Dean shot him with the Colt. I approve. Dean does what he has to do.

Two bullets left, though.

OH! The demon who’s been after the kids! It’s that one! The ‘demon’!

What happens if the demon possesses one of them? Like he’s possessing John! SHIT HE HAS TO KILL HIS DAD! SHITSHITSHITSHIT! WAS NOT PREPARED! Oh, man, I was so not prepared for this. SO. NOT. PREPARED! How else was the demon able to flicker the lights, if the windows and doors are salted? That just means it can’t get out of the house.

Crap. I hope that if they shoot him, he really is possessed. That would suck if he wasn’t. SHIT! BUT HE IS POSSESSED! God!

What the hell is this thing? Shit. He’s like the Daddy!Demon. Great. That’s juuuust great. This guy’s a bitch. Don’t listen to him, Dean! They DO need you! They do! Oh, my GOD! PLEASE! Don’t listen to him! Don’t believe him!

Shit! It’s draining Dean’s blood, and he’s trying to get Daddy to help them. Thank God. Sam, you have to do it. You HAVE to! Oh, man.

One bullet left.

But shooting it in the leg would just kill the demon, right? RIGHT?! Does that mean it’s gone? Is it dead? God, I hope so. I doubt it, though. That would be too easy.

Oh. Shit. Demon 18-wheeler driver. Did not expect. And that WOULD be the end of the season.

Final Season 1 thoughts. Sam and Dean are awesome and they love each other. Daddy isn’t always the best and he doesn’t always do the smartest things, but he does love his boys. The demon got away, and they only have 1 bullet left to kill it with. They better not miss, that’s all I have to say about that.

This show is incredibly addicting, and I can’t wait to start Season 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment