Three things I love:
I love Sam and Dean pranking each other. This episode was light-hearted enough that they could pull it off (I think the prank war might have been inappropriate in an episode with higher stakes). Even though that poor girl did die. That was sad. Regardless, their reactions to each other’s pranks were fantastic. I love the way Sam says, “You’re a friggin’ jerk!” I WANT MY JERK-BITCH MOMENT. MAKE IT HAPPEN SOONER.
I love the Ghostfacers. It’s kind of funny to see them be such prop characters in this episode when their next one is so serious and sad, but it was nice to have their comedy while we can. I was thinking about how the next Ghostfacers episode happens right before Dean’s year is up. It’s just funny how the next time Harry and Ed see the boys, so much will have changed.
The third thing I love about this episode is that although Sam and Dean escape unscathed, they don’t really solve the problem. I liked seeing an episode where they leave things less than perfect. Not everything is black and white. The ghost is gone, but legends will always be around. People will always be around to spread those legends. Again, the Winchesters’ work is never really done.
Short blog; there’s not much to say about this episode besides the fact that it’s hilarious and Jared looks unbelievably hot in a towel. I’m a Dean girl, myself, but I may have paused the show to just stare for a second.
No comments:
Post a Comment