Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 1, Episode 16: Shadow


After watching the Doctor Who episodes Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead, I’m already scared of my shadow. I hope this doesn’t make me afraid of my life.

*Note* This episode kind of turned into just a random liveblogging and speculation post instead of anything else. Deal with it.

I’m guessing Meg is coming back? Why am I not happy about this? Why am I sensing that the message of this episode is that no one is ever safe?

“Hey Meredith, it’s Derek!” GREY’S ANATOMY! WhatUP! Kidding, but not really.

And that was a scary thing that killed her. Excellent.

Lawl, way to get distracted by a girl with a tattoo who loves tequila, Dean. Nice one.

Her heart was missing. What kind of spirit rips someone’s heart out? And makes some kind of shape on the ground with the pieces of the body? Da Eff?!

Sam’s so smart. He knows something’s up with Meg. That’s awesome that he at least realizes it.

Demon of darkness that has to be summoned and controlled? Wow, okay. This is gonna be rough, I can tell already.

“Bite me.” “Bite her. Don’t leave teeth marks, though, just enough to...” Oh, Dean, you’re quite the charmer. XDXD

Is Meg the demon or the one controlling it? I feel like she’s the demon, because it seemed in the last episode we saw her in, she was taking orders. It’s the same thing now. Yeah, she’s definitely a demon. I don’t care that her eyes haven’t changed like that other demon. She’s definitely a demon.

Everyone’s from Lawrence, Kansas! Whyyyyy, ugh. Okay, I have no ideas or theories. I’m kind of glad they called John, but he probably won’t show.

I love Dean-instigated emotional moments. He just wants his family to be back together! WAHHHHH!!!!

It’s a shadow thing that fights shadows that are connected to people?! What is my life...what is this show!

Oh, she’s holding them prisoner to get to their dad? Wow. That’s a pretty good plan. I mean, yeah...that came out wrong, But for real, it’s a pretty good plan.

“Loyalty, love.” What does that mean?

Why do I think she’s going to come back?

DADDY! DADDY’S HERE! Keysmashes forever!

WHAT THE SHIT! Was not expecting the demon-y things to get them so soon. Oh, great. I knew Meg would be back, though.

This must be a hard thing for Dean to say. He’s the one who just confessed to wanting his family to be together, but now he has to say that their dad has to go on without them. Shit, yeah, that sucks for Dean.

Okay, so maybe Meg’s not a demon? But she’s working for someone else, oh, man, I don’t know. My brain hurts trying to think of everything, and I’m probably still not prepared. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment