Daddy?! Love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, that’s why I love John so much. His voice is so lovely, not that they’re short on lovely voices on this show (cough-Jensen and Jared-cough).
So this guy Elkins is...not crazy. Or not very crazy. He clearly realizes there’s something up with this people, which is great because people as a whole are generally extremely unobservant. But I guess he knows her or something? And her eyes are flashing colors. That’s pretty weird. She’s not human. But what is she?
...Eating in...they’re eating him...so they’re...what, vampires?
Is it bad that I want Sam and Dean to take Elkins’ journal? To supplement Daddy’s, of course. It’d be interesting, to have all of Daddy’s knowledge plus Elkins’.
Daddy’s so paranoid. I’m kind of like *rolls eyes* okay, John...enough already.
What’s so important about---I WAS RIGHT! INTERRUPTING MY OWN THOUGHTS TO SAY THAT I WAS RIGHT! THOSE PEEPS WERE VAMPIRES! Anyway...back to the thought. What’s so important about a Colt revolver? Why is it so important?
Ugh, such creepy teeth. Gross.
I hate harping so much on the relationship that the boys have with Daddy, but seriously, Sammy, come on, man. Get it together. John’s doing the same thing he always did, it’s not like he’s suddenly doing something new.
“Revenge isn’t worth much if you end up dead.” Pity that line comes from a vampire, since it’s such a big theme of this show in general.
I hate when people cut themselves. I mean as far as ‘for fun’ goes. It kind of freaks me out. But they just turned that girl into a vampire, right? Well, hell.
And the gun. There were only 4 bullets left when Elkins opened the case (if I’m remembering correctly). So he killed 3 things with it after he got it? Or three things were killed with it up until now, I mean. And it was made for a Hunter. Which probably means that it’s going to come back. Right?
I’m breathing super quietly, hoping that nothing gets loud. And of course, everything gets loud. That chick is all scream-y and shit. Excellent. That’s going to work out really well. Greeeaaaatttt.
I’m glad that Sam and Daddy are having a heart-to-heart. It’s really nice. Heartbreaking, but nice. They’re finally able to connect like they never could before, and that’s beautiful.
Ew. Why do they have a bottle of blood? And what do they have to do? Ew ew ew ew ew ewewewewewewewew. I’m pretty grossed out by this, honestly. I’m not big on blood. I’m not squeamish, but I don’t really like blood...unless it’s mine, which is a weird thing to say.
Daddy’s going away again. But Dean’s stepping up. Nice, Dean. I’m proud of you dude. But Daddy’s got a point about them being his children and how he wants to keep them safe. It sucks. I can see his point of view, but I know that the boys have a point, too.
“Boo.” Excellent, Dean.
Sammy’s MIA, though. Why do I have a feeling he’s...yep, there he is, with Dean, too. I love when they rescue each other. It’s great. I’m glad and upset that they have to do it pretty much every episode.
I love Sam’s face when Dean talks back to John. He’s like “da shiiiit, DEAN!”
But they’re going after the demon together. FAMILY TIME!
In conclusion...JDM, you are one fine son of a bitch. That’s really all I have to say. I talk about how attractive I find Jared and Jensen quite a bit, but all props to JDM, because he’s amazing.
EDIT: Okay, okay, I'm clearly a fan of Dean's, and automatically write his name where I shouldn't. I fixed the title, but I laughed for a clear minute before I did. i was trying to figure out if it was worth it to change it to the actual title or not. In the end, I did. *sigh*
EDIT: Okay, okay, I'm clearly a fan of Dean's, and automatically write his name where I shouldn't. I fixed the title, but I laughed for a clear minute before I did. i was trying to figure out if it was worth it to change it to the actual title or not. In the end, I did. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment