Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Liz Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 19: Jump The Shark (SPOILER BLOG)

OMG ADAM. Heeeee’s heeeeere.

I have nothing against Adam (in fact, I think he’s absolutely adorable) but his storyline makes me SO ANGRY. 1) As if I didn’t have enough reasons to hate John, here’s another one. 2) He gets fucking left in the pit. Which sucks. So, yeah, basically there’s lots and lots of pain which then ends with more pain. But what can I expect from Supernatural?

JOHN WINCHESTER I AM SO CROSS WITH YOU. Ugh. I am literally shaking my head in disappointment. Poor Sam and Dean.

Adam: How did he die?
Sam: On the job.
Adam: He’s a mechanic, right?
Dean: A car fell on him.

AUGH my heart breaks for all of them. Adam is just so excited that he has brothers he never knew about and Sam is confused and Dean is angry and pissed off and wants to believe that this is some sort of trick rather than believe that his dad had another kid.

Dean: He took you to a freakin’ baseball game?
Adam: Yeah. Why, what did Dad do with you on your birthday?

AUGH DEAN BB. This is so sad. Dean and Sam were like John’s little soldiers; they barely had a normal childhood moment between them. They didn’t have real Christmases or real birthdays or real Thanksgivings or anything. I know John loved them in his way, but I also know how this looks: it looks like he had a second chance with Adam to have a normal family and a normal kid and he took it.

But wait... this isn’t even Adam, is it? When does he get taken? I know that by the end he’s already been dead for a while, but I can’t remember if we ever meet the real Adam.

Dean, if you keep throwing rock, you are NEVER going to beat Sam at RPS.

Little brief glimpse of the Sammy we know and love! He’s sympathetic to Adam and wants to let him in on what’s going on. AUGH SAM YOU JUST RUINED THE GOOD MOMENT. This is not about revenge! Don’t make everybody angry like you!

Although it is kind of sweet that Sam is teaching Adam how to shoot. Yes, I have a heart. I can recognize nice family moments.

SAM. OH MY GOD. YOU’RE BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

“If you’re really going to do this, you can’t have those kind of connections. Ever. They’re weaknesses. You’ll just put those people in danger, get them killed. It’s the price we pay. You cut them out and you don’t look back. There’s only one thing you can count on: family.”

Okay, it’s true, but JEEZ SAM, you don’t have to be so MEAN about it! DON’T YOU SEE, SAM, IT’S THE DEMON BLOOD TALKING.

Okay, so wait... isn’t this when he finds Adam? When did Adam stop being Adam? Was he ever Adam? I am so confused. DID THEY EVER MEET THE REAL ADAM? WHY CAN’T I REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS. I know that an angel (Zachariah?) brings Adam back to be Michael’s vessel when Dean refuses, but that’s literally all I remember from the Adam storyline.

Monsters love calling Sam racist, don’t they? First Ruby, now this ghoul bitch.

Okay, so I guess they never really met Adam. That’s weird.

Wow, they actually really hurt Sam. I know they’re used to injuries on the job, but that shit looks serious. They practically slit his wrists. Oof.

Okay, so Adam: the only thing I really remember about him is that he gets resurrected to possibly be Michael’s vessel, which doesn’t really make sense, because doesn’t the Righteous Man have to be Michael’s vessel? Or... I guess not... because young John Winchester acts as as Michael’s vessel for about ten seconds, so maybe it just has to be a Winchester... now I’m confused. Whatever. Adam will be back, I know that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment