Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 2: Good God, Y'all


Just a tiny preface here. I lived in Texas from birth until I was 13, and I spend parts of every summer and some vacations here. I’m so used to saying the word y’all that I hardly notice it anymore. I have to be honest, y’all is one of my favorite words, because it can refer to anyone. It can be one person (though that’s pretty rare), two people, or a huge group of people. It fits any occasion, and most people use it as a substitute for the word “your.”

#pointless paragraph is pointless.

“We gotta cheer him up. Maybe I’ll give him a back rub.” I love that that’s what Dean automatically goes to.

Woah. That sigil on Dean’s ribs is pretty awesome. Also, Cas has a cell phone? TROLOLOL “Enough foreplay.” Yes, I agree, Bobby. That is enough foreplay between Dean and Cas. They should just get to the sex now.

Cas is gonna find God? Uhhh...okay. “Try New Mexico, I hear he’s on a tortilla.” “No, he’s not on any flatbread.” HAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed out loud at that one. Cas, you’re adorable, even Dean knows it.

Shit, well, Cas rebelled for Dean. Look at all that eyesex happening there, even when Cas is answering Bobby. The Samulet? It’s a God!EMF? So cute that Dean tells Cas not to lose it. “Great, now I feel naked.” Yes, Dean, and Cas is now imagining you naked.

Hm, well, okay...the bridge is out, in Colorado...isn’t that where Lucifer is? Or maybe not, and I’m just making shit up. It’s happened before. That is a quiet town. Dean’s look at the red Mustang.

Ellen! Hi! What are you doing here? I love that she shows them who’s boss. Ellen’s Hunting with Jo? Why do I think Jo isn’t going to survive much longer? Dean, bby, you are so transparent when you speak to Sam.

Sam, here’s your chance to prove yourself. Pretty good, bro. But...SAM DON’T YOU DARE! Good boy. I hate when Sam and Dean are fighting. Jo? Girl...you are messed up! So Jo and Rufus are demons. Welp, that’s not a good sign.

Wait...what the shit? Why did Jo say to Ellen to give her mom back? And why are they trying to exorcise Sam? I’m really confuse right now. And why is Sam all demon-y? This is ridiculous. Why is that married guy there, outside the door in the house.

See, Ellen pointed it out, too, that Jo called her a black-eyed bitch. But we’ve seen from Jo and Rufus’ point of view that Sam has black eyes, and we’ve seen from Sam and Ellen’s point of view that Rufus and Jo have black eyes. Maybe Roger, the married guy, has something to do with it? I don’t know what, and I don’t know why...I mean, it’s a good way to turn a town against itself, though, honestly.

Let’s be logical here. Ellen says that Jo wears an anti-possession charm, so she’s not a demon. And Sam has an anti-possession charm tattooed on his skin, so he’s not possessed. I’m just really confused right now.

War...a dude...war is a dude? Bro, I called it. War is Roger. Woah. So he was just making everyone see things that aren’t there? Well, salt and holy water is the real deal when it comes to demons, so that guy doesn’t really know what he’s talking about. Fucking Roger. Dude, Rufus is a BAMF! I think it’s great that they refer to being possessed as “going hell-bitch.” I’m so used to hearing the word bitch used for a woman, but I forget that they use it as a term for like...someone who’s whipped.

NO! If that guy had killed Ellen, I was going to smack some hoes. “Pit stop on Mount Doom.” I love pop culture references in this show.

The furrows in their brows. Bbys, you’re beautiful. “I’m dangerous.” Sam, you are, but you’re aware of your weakness now. Dean, why are you going to let Sam give it up? Why are you going to go your separate ways? I hate this show sometimes.

Dean offered Sam the Impala...this is depressing. I am really depressed right now. Like...REALLY depressed. Something’s going on here that I haven’t figured out yet, though. I refuse to believe that Dean doesn’t have an ulterior motive with splitting up with Sam.

I live a Cas’-Humor Appreciation Life. I live a Samulet Appreciation Life. I life a Rufus Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment