YES YES YES OMG MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF SEASON FIVE IS HERE (this excludes Swan Song for obvious reasons) BUT YAYYY GABRIEL YAYYYY!
Liveblog liveblog liveblog I am getting excited just thinking about it.
G
A
B
R
I
E
L
GAHHH I WISH SUPERNATURAL WAS A SITCOM. My heart would have less cracks and my soul would be intact.
“I’m gonna need a bigger mouth.” I literally cannot stop laughing. There are tears leaking from my eyes. Oh, and “son of a bitch” is definitely Dean’s catch-phrase, sitcom or not.
THIS SCOOBY DOO THING IS KILLING ME. I CAN’T. THE TANDEM BICYCLE. THE TINY SCOOTERS. I AM LITERALLY CRYING. I can just picture them having the most ridiculous time with this, I love when they fall together. My thoughts are so scatterbrained because I can’t stop laughing.
DR. SEXY MD Dean loves it so much. Don’t even deny it, Dean.
TRICKSTER TRICKSTER TRICKSTER HE IS AN ANGEL SAM HE IS GABRIEL ARCHANGEL OF THE LORD LOL FOREVER BEST TWIST EVER GABRIEL I LOVE YOU BB.
I love Dean more than words can express. His face is how I would look if I was dropped into one of my favorite TV shows (except maybe Supernatural, because then I would most likely be screaming and running from monsters). DEAN IS SO EXCITED. HE LOVES DR. SEXY MD SO MUCH.
Sam: So, this show has ghosts? Why?
Dean: I don’t know. It is compelling.
Sam: I thought you said you weren’t a fan.
Dean: I’m not. I’m not! I’m not. Oh boy. It’s him. It’s him, it’s Dr. Sexy.
DEAN HAS THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON DR. SEXY OMG NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME THAT DEAN IS STRAIGHT HE IS FANGIRLING SO HARD.
Dean: Really? Because I swore part of what makes Dr. Sexy sexy is the fact that he wears cowboy boots... not tennis shoes.
Sam: Yeah, you’re not a fan.
Dean: It’s a guilty pleasure.
DEAN YOU HAVE A FETISH. A COWBOY BOOT FETISH.
Richard is so short. It’s adorable. “Hellooooo! Trickster!” Favorite. HE IS THE BEST.
“Let me guess. You two muttonheads broke the world, and you want me to sweep up your mess!” I LOVE YOU GABRIEL YOU PERFECT ANGEL YOU. I want to quote everything he says. He is the absolute best.
OH MY GOD THE GAME SHOW. I AM DEAD. NUTCRACKER. Pause: I love Dean in flannel. Yummy. NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.
YAY CASTIEL YAY CAS BB YOUR TIE IS ON BACKWARDS.
“Mr. Trickster does not like pretty boy angels.” Even though he’s one himself? SNAP.
SAM IN THE GENITAL HERPES COMMERCIAL. I AM DEAD.
Is this why people ship Gabriel and Sam? Sam is definitely getting messed with more in TV world. Actually, when Gabriel is involved, Sam usually gets the short end of the stick. At least in this episode and “Mystery Spot”.
CAS. You’re so adorable even with blood all over your face and duct tape on your mouth.
Gabriel, you are BULLYING your little brother.
I absolutely LOVE when Gabriel gets pissed at Dean. In the Bible, Gabriel is like, God’s second-in-command. He gets all the heavy-duty angel work; he’s the one that goes to Mary and tells her that she’s going to give birth to Jesus. He’s the most powerful archangel ever. I just love the idea that he’s left his post because God is missing and the angels are crazy. He’s wants the demons and the angels to destroy each other because he’s bitter and pissed off. That’s why he plays up this jolly Trickster business; in reality, he’s a very, very angry fallen archangel.
Sam: You gotta calm down.
Dean: Calm down? I am wearing sunglasses at night! You know who does that? No talent douchebags! I hate this game! I hate that we are in a procedural cop show! And you wanna know why? Because I hate procedural cop shows!
I LOVE THEIR COP SHOW HILARITY.
Dean is so worried about Castiel! FIND YOUR BOYFRIEND DEAN.
HAHAHAHAHAHA SAM IS THE IMPALA LOL FOREVER.
Gabriel: Woah, Sam, get a load of the rims on you!
Sam: Eat me.
Okay, Sabriel shippers, I see your point.
“What’s the difference? Satan’s gonna ride his ass one way or another.” Jealous, Gabriel?
YES YES YES YES GABRIEL HE’S AN ANGEL YES YES YES YES YES
“Well, call it personal experience... nobody gets that angry unless they’re talking about their own family.” I LOVE IT.
“Gabriel, okay? They call me Gabriel.” I AM CRYING.
“Daddy doesn’t say anything about anything. [...] You don’t know anything about my family. I loved my father. And my brothers... loved them. But watching them turn on each other, tear at each other’s throats? I couldn’t bear it.”
OKAY. HERE IT IS. THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE MONOLOGUES OF SUPERNATURAL.
“This isn’t about a war. It’s about two brothers that loved each other and betrayed each other. You’d think you’d be able to relate! [...] You sorry sons-of-bitches. Why do you think you two are the vessels? Think about it. Michael: the big brother. Loyal to an absent father. And Lucifer: the little brother. Rebellious of Daddy’s plan. You were born to this, boys! It’s your destiny! It was always you! As it is in Heaven, so it must be on Earth. One brother has to kill the other.”
THIS KILLS ME. I AM SERIOUSLY DEAD. The first time I watched this, I had to stop the video and just sit there in shock. I was like, “HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW JUST WENT FROM GREAT TO UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING.” This speech is what made me a hardcore fan.
I get a little thrill of happiness whenever Castiel comes back on the screen. He is the most beautiful angel in the world.
“ And for the record, this isn’t about some prize fight between your brothers, or some destiny that can’t be stopped! This is about you being too afraid to stand up to your family!”
REASON #73202023837 WHY I LOVE DEAN WINCHESTER.
Look at that archangel fury. And I love the last look between Castiel and Gabriel... sad brothers. This whole show is full of brotherly angst.
This episode does do something interesting: it changes my perception of “The Host” as this big flock of heavenly bodies into something more closely resembling a family. They really are just a fucked up bunch of kids with an absent father. Gabriel really puts that in perspective for me.
UGH. I LOVE GABRIEL. I LOVE CASTIEL. I LOVE SAM. I LOVE DEAN. I LOVE EVERYONE EVEN THOUGH THIS EPISODE ENDED WITH HURTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment