Wasn’t Jensen in that movie? I haven’t seen it, but still... #random...ornotsorandom
“I respect the crap outta you right now.” HAHAHA
Um...WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! THEY’RE BITING EACH OTHER A LOT. GROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSS I’m really grossed out. Ew.
“Talk about codependent.” Dean... XD Dean’s not into bars full of unattached women because HE LOVES CASTIEL!
What the hell is wrong with her? Shit, she killed his coworker. Shit. That is not good. Holy shit, something is making people commit suicide and eat each other and what the hell is it? Who is that guy?
“Be my valentine?” So cute.
Enochian? Oh, great. Juuuust great. “I’m there now.” “Yeah, I get that.” “I’m gonna hang up now.” “Right.” TROLOLOL
Mark of union? They were intended to mate? What now? Cupid...well...um...cherub, third class. “They’re not incontinent.” “We have to stop him, before he kills again.” “Of course we do.”
What the hell is going on? I am very confuse right now. I don’t even know what I’m thinking or anything like that. TROLOLOL This cupid guy is precious. Sort of...
He’s hugging Cas, and it’s hilarious. They handshake by hugging. “I don’t like it.” “No one likes it.” I LOVE HUGGING! Except maybe hugging random people who are naked. I’m not really into that.
“I love love, and if that’s wrong, then I don’t want to be right.”
“Heaven, silly. Heaven.” Oh, this is really interesting. I don’t like the idea of Cupids fixing people up. I don’t know. It seems weird to me when I think of people who “are meant to be” being fixed up by a person. I mean, I know technically, Cupid isn’t a person, but he’s close enough for this theory. When ‘Fate’ is personified, I get freaked out. Probably because I believe in it, as well as “meant to be” couples. But it’s scary to me at the same time. I can’t really describe it, I guess. Sorry...
I love when Dean tries to punch angels and it doesn’t go very well. It’s funny. But what is wrong with Dean? He’s been all strange, Sam’s right.
That guy died from Twinkies. I never liked those little cakes anyway. Too phallic...not that that’s a bad thing really ever, but....#footinmouthdiseasestrikesagain
That guy looks like a Reaper, but Reapers don’t carry briefcases. He’s a demon? What the shit? Sam, don’t do it! NOT THE BLOOD, SAM! DON’T DO IT! Oh, good boy.
HUMAN SOUL WHAT THE HELL? Cas, why are you eating? The town is suffering from starvation? From famine? Ohhhh, Horsemen shit. Look at Cas. Oh, Sam is hungering for demon blood.
Jimmy is craving red meat. Cas looks so upset about it. TROLOLOL oh, that old guy is pretty scary. Slight redirection here, but what is Dean craving? Ugh, that is absolutely disgusting. The scene in the diner...so disgusting. Ugh, that guy is FREAKY AS SHIT!
Aw, Sammy. Poor bby. I feel bad for you. I know this is just because of Famine, but still, it’s scary. Oh, this is going to be bad, though, because Famine has the key to the hotel room.
Misha must have hated hamburgers after this episode. Just on screen he’s eaten like 5 hamburgers, and that can’t be all. He’s got all the different takes that he has to be eating in. I would cry if I was forced to eat that many burgers. And I really like burgers.
“So you’re saying you’re well adjusted?” “Hell no. I’m just well-fed.”
Sammy, I’m so sad for you. I am so depress right now. Demons are coming for Sam’s soul. Sam, you’re fucking awesome, but seriously, you relapsed. This is really not good. “Wait your turn.” Sam, you’re scary with all that blood on your face.
Cas seems totally unconcerned about having to go cut off a Horseman’s finger. And Dean’s over there like whatever. Oh...and he’s eating raw meat. That is horrible for you. Poor Misha.
“Hunger doesn’t only come from the body, it comes from the soul.” I WONDER WHY DEAN ISN’T HUNGRY TELL ME TELLMETELLME!
He doesn’t have a soul? Is that what’s up? Or he’s just broken. Oh, Dean, bby. I want to hug you and cuddle you and love you. Oh. “Inside, you’re already dead.” Oh. Dean. BBY I AM CRYING FOR YOU! And Sam. I’m so sorry, bby. Sam, you can’t. Good Sam. Dean, you’re up now. Cut his finger off. WOAH THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER!
I love that Cas was just eating that meat the whole time. Dean, don’t look at him like that. It’s not his fault. It’s not his fault. This is so sad. I has all the sads in the world right now. This is a really depressing episode. I mean, poor Dean. I want him to be better inside. At least the way
“Please. I can’t...I need some help. Please?” Jensen, how do you make crying look manly? I will ask this question every time you cry. On a less ‘I-am-extremely-attracted-to-Jensen-Ackles’ note, that was such an interesting thing for Dean to do. He doesn’t ask for help. Not like that. He doesn’t pray for help, which is exactly what he did there. Bby, I will hold you and rock you forever.
I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I also live a Jensen Ackles Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment