Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 19: Jump The Shark


Sammy looks like such a baby in the old episodes. Ooh, what’s chasing this chick? Somehow I don’t think she’s safe in there. It’s under the bed, isn’t it? SHIT! Why does she have a picture of John on her nightstand?!

DADDY, WHAT DID YOU DO?! Who is this WHAT THE FUCK HIS SON ADAM MILLIGAN WHAT THE FUCK DADDY! Adam is barely older than I am.

“If he isn’t possessed, he’s a shapeshifter.” Dean...you’re insane. Why can’t Daddy have had another son? I’ll be pissed, but I mean...Mary was gone. And that would explain the picture of him at that chick’s house.

AH THE RETURN OF THE FRECKLES! They couldn’t hide Jensen’s freckles. “Well now I’m thinking of Dad!Sex.” HAHAHA They are like extremely creepily watching him. DEAN! Don’t shoot him!

Never again will I have anything to do with John. Ever. WHAT...THE...FUCK! It’s one thing if John had another kid that he didn’t say anything about, but to treat him like he never treated Sam and Dean?! MOTHER FUCKER! He took the kid to a baseball game, took pictures with the mom? Shit. UGHHHGUDHSGHSD JOHN!

Also, Kate, Adam’s mom, looked a little like Mary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Dean, stop throwing scissors! I love how it’s totally natural for them to do it to see who has to go into the vent, too. Honestly, I don’t know if Sam would have fit into this thing. Holy crap, that’s a lot of blood and hair and stuff.

Adam...you are precious. “You’re my brothers, you’re telling the truth, right?” He believes them unconditionally. That doesn’t seem good. I have a bad feeling about this. I love that they both say no when Adam asks if he gets a say in this.

This thing is just crawling in the vents? It’s like the basilisk in Harry Potter! THE PIPES! What the hell was that thing? Dean is so pissed that Sam wants to get Adam ready to fight. He is so upset.

I’m glad Dean is fighting for Adam, though, fighting to keep him out of the game. He’s right, Adam has a chance at a life that Sam and Dean never had, and Sam wants to take it away. And Adam, of course, doesn’t know any better.

SHIT SO ADAM WAS NEVER HUMAN?! WHAT THE SHIT FUCK CRAP DAMN WHAT THE HELL HOLY GOD AND FARTS AND POOP AND UGHHHHH

But he’s not a shapeshifter is he? He can’t be, because the silver didn’t work. Ghouls! They’re ghouls? Why is everyone sucking everyone’s blood? Dean, look how strong you are!

Shit! Sam, you’re bleeding a lot. Boy, Dean is really beating on the Adam!Ghoul. But he did save Sam, so that’s good.

That was an interesting episode. I’m completely angry at John (no more Daddy!love in this corner, uh-uh). I don’t know...this episode just made me think a lot about what really happened with Sam and Dean, how they had to become Hunters; they didn’t have any kind of choice. And I know I talk about how good they are at it, but just because they’re good at it, just because it’s in their blood doesn’t mean that they have to like it, especially not at times like this.

I live a Sam-and-Dean Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment