Well, here we are. I only have 44 episodes until I’m caught up. Considering I’ve already watched 82 episodes, that doesn’t seem like too many. Wow. 82 episodes. That’s a lot...
I have to say, I was very pleased with Sam and Dean killing Ruby together. And I love that right now, Sam and Dean grip each other’s shirts, like they really don’t want to let go of each other.
Okay, this is kind of funny, only because Dean is terrified of planes, and where does he get put when Lucifer rises? Yep, on a plane. Um, yeah, where is the Impala?
Woah...Chuck’s place is a mess. HAHA Chuck came out of nowhere! Intense. “You’re okay!” “Well, my head hurts.”
“That archangel smote the crap out of him.” Oh. Well...That’s not cool. HAHAHA Cas’ tooth was in Chuck’s hair. “This has been a really stressful day.” Chuck is hilarious. Also, Zachariah needs to GTFO right now. I don’t like him at all.
“Like it or not, it’s Apocalypse Now.” Okay, that was a good line.
“Lucifer needs a meat-suit?” I agree with this question, wholeheartedly.
“Listen to me, you two-faced douche.” Yes, Dean! Nice one! Oh, cool. Dean is super smart. “Learned that from my friend Cas, you son of a bitch.” That was a really good idea, to make the thing to send the angels back.
Ugh, Sam’s apology to Dean. This is perfect. Except for Dean snapping at him. But that’s so reminiscent of the early episodes, where Sam wants to talk about his feelings, but Dean doesn’t.
MARK PELLEGRINO! He was in Dexter, and I HATED his character, but he’s an amazing actor, and I totally love him. This cast is beyond perfect. But...wait...don’t tell me he’s going to be Lucifer’s meat-suit? Well, he does play bad guys really well...
Dear jeebus, that was a lot of blood for him to hallucinate.
What...the...WINCEST! “Then I don’t want to be right.” Beautiful. Such a perfect representation of Supernatural slash-fics. This...is...hilarious. So...many...trolls.
Emily Perkins, the actress playing Becky...is perfect! I love her. She is such an amazing actress, and she plays a great fanatic. “And you’re so firm.”
“In a castle made of 42 dogs.” I love her shaky breathing. It’s awesome. “Becky, can you quit touching me?” “No.”
“The guy looks like Kate Blanchett.” HAHAHA
I love Bobby so much. I just want to sit in his lap and let him hold me. Not in a romantic way at all, just because I know Bobby would never let anything hurt me. Okay, I admit, I have a slight crush on Bobby. I can’t help it, he’s so awesome.
Did John have the Michael-sword? Also, I love that it’s called the Michael-sword, and not the sword of Michael. BOBBY! What are you...DEMONNNNN WHAT THE SHIT!
Can I just state the complete irony, that Bobby turned all demony as I was declaring my crush on him.
“What is that, peanut-butter?” HAHAHAH TRLOLOL
But...ummmm...Bobby stabbed himself. And Meg got away, again. I don’t really like Meg, so I’m not going to waste my time talking about her return to the show in a different body.
Did Nick kill his wife and kids? I somehow don’t think so...
AGHHH I LOVE IT WHEN DEAN SPINS THE GUN AROUND HIS FINGER. That was really hot. Especially because he doesn’t even look at the gun. Damnnnn, so sexy...
So...wait...it’s not a sword, is it? It’s Dean. Ho-ly....Oh Boy. Does that mean that Dean has to be a vessel for Michael? Say no! “Life as an angel condom.” HOLY GOD I CHOKED ON MY FOOD!
HAHA Dean has to give consent, but I doubt he’ll do it. “But on the other hand...eat me.” Zachariah is a fucking bitch. I hope Dean spits blood into his face or something. YEAH, CAS! About time, buddy. Shit, you’re an awesome fighter.
An Enochian sigil, carved into their ribs. I laughed. I can’t help it. This show is hilarious. Oh, okay, Cas. Show up, beat some angels, hide Sam and Dean, and then just disappear in the middle of conversation.
“Could you do me a favor there, Satan...” Mark Pellegrino, you beautiful man. Ugh, okay, so Lucifer has a vessel now. Shit. Not good.
“What I do have is a GED and a give-em-hell attitude.” Dean, you’re amazing.
See, that’s why I love Bobby. He’s willing to forgive Sam for bringing on the Apocalypse, and while Dean is sticking by his brother, he’s still sore about all that stuff.
Sam really did let Dean down. To be honest, though, Sam had no clue what he was doing. Dean was dead when he started to get really mind-gamey, and I think it messed with his brain. That sucks that Dean doesn’t think he can trust Sam. That’s really horrible. They were so close at the beginning of the series. Even though Dean was mad at Sam for walking out, he still trusted Sam to be there when shit went down.
I live a Dean-Spinning-Guns-Around-His-Finger Appreciation Life. I live a Bobby Appreciation Life. I live a Becky Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment