Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 16: On The Head Of A Pin


Look at that badass Castiel, walking through wreckage with his trench coat flaring behind her, stopping all those sirens with his hand, disappearing like a badass when the cops arrive.

WHAT THE SHIT THAT WAS AN ANGEL! HOLY CRAP!

Shit, Uriel. I don’t like you very much. “Mind your tone with me.” “No, you mind your damn tone with us.” I love that Dean’s already calling Castiel ‘Cas.’ Their love is beautiful.

Cas looks pissed at Uriel! And Dean saw it. Good. Shit. I knew that they’d ask Dean to torture Alistair. “Who said anything about asking?” SHIT they just zapped him out of there.

“This is too much to ask, I know. But we have to ask it.” Cas, you understand Dean.

“You guys don’t walk enough, you’re going to get flabby.” “Uriel’s the funniest one in the garrison. Ask anybody.” CASTIEL YOU ARE HILARIOUS!

THEIR LOOOOOVEEEEEE Cas is all like “I would catch a GRENAAADE FOR YOUUU.” It’s beautiful. Dean looks so perfect in the lighting while he’s talking to Alistair. Shit, I hate when people bring up Daddy and Mommy to Dean.

Oh, man. Alistair, you better shut up about Daddy. Holy crap, Dean, you are a MASTER! Cas looks very upset about this.

What. The. Shit. Is. Going. On. With. Sam. Drinking. Ruby’s. Blood? I’m going to SHIT BRICKS! WHAT THE FUCK?! SAM WINCHESTER, YOU ARE A BAD BAD BOY. GO TO YOUR ROOM WITHOUT SUPPER.

NONONONONONONONONO ANNA BUT NO THEY CAN’T LET ALISTAIR OUT OF THE DEVIL’S TRAP! I don’t like Anna. And Sam looks evil. Ugh, Dean broke the first seal by accident?! DAMNIT! I am in a rage. This is the maddest I’ve ever been! Look how upset Dean is. It’s so depressing.

FUCK! Alistair is free. This is not a good situation. Why is he not shouting for Cas or something? I guess Alistair isn’t really giving him much of a choice. There we go. Nice one, Cas.

Sam. Cas’ face is exactly how I feel. When Sam says “now I can kill” and Cas looks at him, I had to  laugh out loud, because Cas is like “Whatchu talkin’ bout, Willis?!”

Oh, Cas. “Anna, I don’t know what to do. Please tell me what to do.” She’s right, though. He does need to think for himself, if he’s really going to disobey. And I saw the exact moment in his face when he realized what had happened to the Devil’s trap. URIEL! Bitch. Cas, I think you’re amazing. Shit, I thought he was bad. He can’t kill Cas, though. Uriel wants to break the seals? WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Cas just punched him through a wall. I’m not sure what it is about Castiel, or maybe it’s Misha...that every time they do really awesome things, I laugh because it’s so awesome.

Anna. I’m glad she saved Cas, but I still don’t like her very much. Their wings are crazy, by the way. “It’s not blame that falls on you, it’s fate. The righteous man who begins it is the only one who can finish it.” Shit. Well, okay, then.

I hate that Cas can’t give him answers, and that Dean’s so upset. I don’t think Dean has opened up like he is right now, broken in the hospital, with anyone aside from Cas. “I guess I’m not the man either of our dads wanted me to be.” Oh, Dean, bby. Every time he cries, I just want to cuddle him and hold him and soothe him.

I live a Cas Appreciation Life. I grudgingly live an Anna Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment