Apocalypse episode, isn’t it? Carry On My Wayward Son makes me cry now. Just FYI for everyone.
“Blah blah blah...” Cute... “Shut your friggin pie-hole, you little slut!” Well, yes, okay then...Oh, Azazel.
Side note: Jensen Ackles, you are an extremely beautiful man.
I love Bobby so much. “They’re supposed to make you miserable, that’s why they’re family.” “You sound like a whiny brat. No, you sound like your dad. Well let me tell you something. Your dad was a coward.” Shit, Bobby, laying it on thick, aren’t we? You’re making some good points, though... “You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So you do both of us a favor. Don’t be him.” Bobby, you beautiful, beautiful man.
I love the food that appears in the table: beer, cheeseburgers...perfect Dean stuff. “Suite Life of Zach and Cas...it’s a...” DEAN, YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!
Ew, Zachariah, fuck you, you asshole. “You swore your obedience, so obey.” Shit, even Cas looks upset about that. Ugh, Dean’s speech to Sam’s voicemail...SO FUCKING CUTE! He’s totally reaching out, and it’s perfect. I hope Sam gets to hear the voicemail.
This is like...some serious Exorcist shit going on right now.
Sam, you are ridiculous. Dean, you broke a little angel statue. You silly boy. Cas, you are SUCH a badass. Yes, Sammy, Dean was right. You should listen to your big brother.
He’s not going to ice Lillith? She’s going to break the final seal? What?! What the fuck?! They don’t want to stop Lucifer coming back. Why not?! Angels are bitches. People are going to die? A lot of people. Like...a lot of people.
So what is he going to stop, if not Lillith or the Apocalypse. LUCIFER?! Holy...
Excuse me? God has left the building...
HAHAHA Dean punching Cas. Hilarious. I love this show because of moments like that. Sam won’t be in Paradise, though, will he? Shit. I love Dean.
NO! THAT’S NOT THE VOICEMAIL DEAN LEFT! NO THIS IS TERRIBLE I AM CRYING! SAM! DON’T BELIEVE IT! DEAN LOVES YOU, YOU KNOW HE DOES! IT WAS THAT BITCH RUBY!
Um, that’s a lot of blood. Lillith dies, the End begins. CHUCK! BRO! Cas, you’re a perfect angel. Also, Chuck, you’re awesome.
FUCK YOU RUBY, YOU FUCKING WHORE! YOU’VE BEEN TRYING TO GET LUCIFER ABOVEGROUND FOR EVER. YOU FUCKING WHORE I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS I WISH I COULD KILL YOU MYSELF!
NO SAM YOU’RE DARKSIDE NO NO NONONONONONONONONO THIS IS HORRIBLE I CAN’T HANDLE THIS LIFE WHAT THE HELL! SAMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Great. Now there’s going to be the Apocalypse. FUCK YOU RUBY! This whole time? Ruby, the whole time, you were going to bring Lucifer back? FUCK! “You didn’t need the feather to fly. You had it in you the whole time, Dumbo.” Shit, I want to like her for making Disney references, but for real...I hate her.
YES! Thank jeebus Sam and Dean killed Ruby together. That was most excellent. I’m glad Sam said he was sorry before Lucifer came out of the door.
Um...So, this is the end of the season. I can’t even think right now. I’m still reeling. I knew Ruby was bad, I mean, she’s a demon, but I hoped...but then with the demon blood, I knew she couldn’t be good, there was no way she was good. And then...Cas...Cas, I love you. You don’t know what’s going on half the time, and you’re so full of doubts, but you did the right thing, sending Dean to Sam. You have to live through this.
This was a stellar season, and I just...give all the praise to the cast and crew of this show, because seriously, that was beautiful. Yeah, sometimes the writing is shitty, and sometimes the plot is predictable, but this show is so perfect and awesome...
I live a Bobby Appreciation Life. I live a Cas Appreciation Life. I live a Chuck Appreciation Life. I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Sam Appreciation Life. I live a Supernatural Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment