Eh. Just eh.
Like, I find this episode very interesting, but I have no emotional connection to it. Mostly it just makes me shake my head in disappointment and go, “Really, guys? Really? We haven’t learned that gambling rarely ever works ever and we shouldn’t play with witches? Really?”
“I’m just weeping into my Haagen-Daaz, idjit.” BUT YOU ARE BOBBY. YOU PRETTY LITTLE LIAR.
Dean loves his busty asian beauties.
UGH BOBBY NO DO NOT DO THIS.
I’m honestly not sure whether or not I find this out of character. I’d like to believe that Bobby would have enough sense to stay away from something like this. I mean, obviously Sam and Dean have had their pitfalls where monsters are concerned: Dean got hooked by the siren and Sam was so convinced that immortal doctor could help Dean live forever, but Bobby is usually the one to be like, “You idjits! Get your heads out of your asses! They’re monsters and they’re not going to help you!” But the man just lost his legs, so I guess he’s lost his head a bit.
Bobby: Dean, no!
Dean: They’re my years, I can do what I want.
I love the way he says this. So sassy.
UGH LIKE SERIOUSLY ARE THEY DUMB. THEY ARE SO STUPID. WHERE IS SAM. Please knock some sense into your brother’s fat head (I say that so rarely, he better appreciate it).
“Steal me fifty. Benjamin Button’s me back into burger shape.” Who talks like this? Gamble, I’ve got my eye on you. I know you wrote this episode. Why do you write the weirdest lines ever? Brought to you by the woman who wrote: “They’ve redecorated... in red.” I JUST CAN’T.
I love how Bobby can simultaneously make you feel guilty for helping him and guilty for not helping him.
Sam: You’ll die if you lose, Bobby!
Bobby: So what if I do? What exactly am I living for, huh?
Okay, never mind what I said earlier. I’m getting a bit emotional at Bobby’s breakdown. It’s really scary when you see the people you admire most lose it, so I can only imagine how horrified Dean and Sam are watching this happen before their eyes.
I love Bobby and Old!Dean fussing at each other.
See, this episode just wraps up too cleanly for me. I think it’s because I just don’t get poker. I’m like, “Oh. He won. Because he was crying. Cool? I don’t get it.”
Best part of this episode is seeing Dean again. I didn’t realize how much I missed him on screen until he came back and danced and clicked his heels in midair. DEAN BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. He is too precious for this world. He has the biggest goofiest grin.
I LOVE DEAN.
“You don’t stop being a soldier because you got wounded in battle. No matter what shape you’re in, bottom line is: you’re family. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but, me and Sam, we don’t have much left. I can’t do this without you. I can’t. So don’t you dare think about checking out. I don’t want to hear that again.”
DEAN YOU ARE THE WISEST MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN IN THE WORLD. I can’t get over how sometimes he seems so old and sometimes he seems so young. It’s strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment