So, every time I go to load an episode, I have to let it start and then pause it. Usually it happens within the first second, so there’s not much to see other than the title that says “THEN.” This time, though, I was a bit late to hit the pause button, and somehow managed to pause it on the change from Jess into Lucifer. Like, right in the middle, when her skin is turning into his and stuff. Brilliant.
I ask you, people. What person over the age of 11 sits that close to a TV? Also, is it just me or do a lot of the houses in this show look similar? Bro, you’re not gonna take Amber home, because Amber is dead.
She scratched her own brain out. Shit. That’s crazy. Shit. I’m itchy now.
I hate when people say that elderly people are senile. That’s not fair. “All I did was shake his hand.” AW THAT POOR MAN! This is why I’m in love with Dean. He just made a “Babe” reference. Perfect man, I think so... On another note, HOLY SHIT that pig is cooked!
Um, I don’t think that guy knows anything...poor man, all terrified like that. When I was young, before I knew that the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus were both my mom, I used to get all excited about finding a dollar under my pillow when I woke up. It wasn’t until years later that she told me that most of the time she’d just swapped the tooth and the dollar out before I ever went to sleep, I just never stuck my hand under my pillow to check. Since that seemed like a grievous oversight, I now check under my pillow before I fall asleep. I can’t help it.
HOLY SHIT THAT’S NOT MY MOTHER! THAT’S SOMEONE REALLY SCARY!
“His face froze that way.” DEAN, YOU ARE THE CUTEST HUMAN BEING! Sense of humor of a 9-year old.” “Or you.” Is this some Trickster shit?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH “I got bored. That nurse was hot.” DEAN I LOVE YOU!
Why is that kid believing things into reality? Something fishy is going on here. So the mom is a bit paranoid. What the hell happened to her? She salted them! SHE KNOWS ABOUT DEMONS! WHAT THE HELL! She was possessed by a demon who got pregnant? Shit. That’s crazy. Immaculate conception? From a demon?
CAS! Hi! ANTICHRIST WHAT HOLY GOD THE WHOOPEE CUSHION! HILARIOUS! “That wasn’t me.” TROLOLOL
So they have to kill him? They have to kill Jesse? NO! This is sad. I’m not in support of killing children. Yes, Sam, he might make the right choice. But he might not. Cas, that was low, come on.
Oh no! DEMON! SHIT THAT’S SHITTY! Oh God that poor woman, this is the second time she’s possessed by a demon. That sucks. CAS! You can’t kill that boy! THE KID TURNED HIM INTO A LITTLE DOLL THING!
It’s weird that Dean is putting Cas on the mantle. But funny. Very funny.
Oh, Jesse. Get mad at the demon! This is very sad. He is adorable. It is very sad, and I want to cry. Woah, he ordered the demon out of Julie. Shit. Powerful. And he doesn’t want to turn Cas back into an angel. TROLOLOL
“The more I think about it, the more I wish Dad lied to us.” “Yeah, me too.”
I has so many sads right now. I am so extremely depress.
I live an EXTREME Dean Winchester Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment