I feel like this is a line from a song. Actually, saying that made me feel stupid. Plenty of Supernatural episode titles are lyrics or movie titles or something like that. I’m dumb. Womp.
TROLOLOL hi, Anna. Also, I love Dean’s dreams. It’s cute. I mean...well, you know what I mean, I think. Dean, stop being all concerned about Anna just because you had sex with her. I really hope this isn’t a trap.
Aw, Cas. You’re adorbs, protecting the Winchesters. BITCH, ANNA! Fuck you twice and die.
Matt Cohen?! You’re back?! Or are they just referring to your minor appearance in the “Then?”
“Sam is my friend.” CASTIEL YOU BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!
Did she go back to 1970-whatever? SHITSHITSHIT! Don’t tell me that she’s going to try and kill John and Mary...I will curbstomp her.
“I don’t understand that reference.” Cas, I love you dearly. “Ready?” “Not really.” “Bend your knees.” Cute.
I hope Cas is all right. OH, CAS, BBY!
MATT COHEN YOU SEXY THING YOU! Why doesn’t John remember him? Weird. I love that Sam can’t stop looking at Mary. So funny. But you know what’s interesting? It’s 1978, right? And Dean is 4 in 1983 when Mary dies, which means he’s born in 1979. Which means Mary’s probably already pregnant with him now in 1978. Trippy.
FUCK, ANNA I AM GOING TO CURBSTOMP YOU! Why’s her vision so bad? Because she’s still weak from the time travel? FUCK YEAH, MARY! KILL THAT BITCH!
Mary, you got a lot of explaining to do, apparently. Aw, Matt Cohen acting all Daddy-like. Cute. But poor John. This has totally got to suck for him. His own wife lied to him for years about this stuff, and now...he’s got to learn or die, legit.
DEAN’S TEACHING HIS OWN FATHER HOW TO HUNT! ALL MY CREYS FOREVER!
John...I can’t even...and Sam’s sticking up for John to his younger self. That sucks and is making my brain hurt.
Um, I thought Uriel was dead...ohhhhh, I see. He is dead, but this is him from the past. Yeah, that really fucks with my head.
This is really depressing. I has all the sads in the world. I’m crying. He can’t...this is so upsetting. I know that it’s not going to work, but this is so sad anyway. I’m like sitting here crying.
Sam better not be dead. Or something like that. MICHAEL?! WHAT NOW?! JOHN BECAME A VESSEL?! WHAT THE HELL?! I AM SO CONFUSE WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING I HAVE NO SENSE OF ANYTHING HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK.
“Six degrees of Heaven Bacon.” TROLOLOL
“Free Will is an illusion. That’s why you’re going to say yes.” UGH I don’t want them to get scrubbed. I don’t want Dean to say yes!
“I did? I’m very surprised.” I love his deadpan delivery. Perfect.
Team Free Will. Perfect. I love it. Team Free Will forever.
“Angels are watching over you.” FUCKKKKKK ALL MY CREYS FOREVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
I live a Cas and Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Matt Cohen Appreciation Life. I live a Team Free Will Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment