Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 9: The Real Ghostbusters


Why do I think we’re not talking about Bill Murray here?

Becky and Chuck are back? Can Becky please be inappropriate again? Please. Also, why so many Impalas? Holy crap, what is this? Like...a con thing? TROLOLOL AMAZING! I love this.

Total fanservice, and I LOVE IT. I APPROVE SO HARD!

“The homoerotic subtext of Supernatural”?!?!?! YES THIS IS AWESOME! They’re going to start publishing the Supernatural books again? Uh-oh. That doesn’t sound good. Also, are Chuck and Becky together, or what? Oh, he likes her, and she likes Sam. Sad.

Oh, shit. A girl screamed. HAHA! This is part of the hunt, isn’t it. So funny. “A terrifying tale of terror.” Brilliant. Agents Lennon and McCartney. Sam and Dean would never be so stupid.

HAHAHA! Those guys LARPING Sam and Dean. Perfect. Oh, except there’s a real ghost there. That’s...interesting. Oh, well, hey, that guy’s getting tossed around the room, and Leticia Gore is there, too. Welp, that’s fun.

“You don’t seem scared of women.” Well, no, Dean’s not afraid of women. That’s why he’s Dean, and why most people want to be Dean.

Why is it hilarious that they keep saying things that the con-goers have said? It’s very funny. Oh, that’s scary. The handprints on the back of the picture. What’s that map-thing they’ve got there? Somehow I don’t think this is going to end well for everyone.

Dean takes out his actual gun. This is amazing. Dean, you are awesome and brilliant. And I love that these two LARPers are trying to making their voices sound like Sam and Dean’s. It’s so funny that I can’t make myself pay enough attention the first time.

Oh, Dean, bby. You’re perfect and I want to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you and love you. I’m sorry that you’re so upset about this.

It’s not over, is it? This is not going to be good. There’s so much time left in the episode, so I don’t know what’s going to happen. Oh, that poor little kid. He’s all scalped and stuff. “My mommy didn’t do this to me.” Oh, shit. That’s really not cool.

Did those three other little kids kill Miss Gore’s son?! THEY DID, SO SHE KILLED THEM AND THEN HERSELF OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Well, hell. They scalped that guy pretending to be Hook Guy.

They’re going to have fake!Leticia pretend to be Leticia. Cool. Why are they so brilliant.

“If all these people are seriously in trouble, we gotta do something.” “Why.” “Because, that’s what Sam and Dean would do.” OH, YOU ARE PERFECT!

HOLY SHIT DEAN IS ATTRACTIVE! I’m really, REALLY attracted to him right now. When he comes into the room and tells her to run...UGH DEAN, BBY, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I just want to love on you all the time.

“Oh, my God. Supernatural makes digging graves look easy. It’s not, though. I’m gonna throw up.”

Chuck, you are perfect. “I said nobody leaves, damnit. Now somebody salt this door.”

“How come Dean can always light this thing on the first stupid try.” I could really quote this whole episode. Well, that’s good, I mean, that they got the bad guys.

Barnes and Damian. Boys, meet Dean. I love that they don’t actually believe him. So cute. “I’m not sure you get what the story’s about.” “Oh, really.” “To be Sam and Dean. To wake up every morning and save the world, to have a brother who would die for you, well, who wouldn’t want that.” Oh, Barnes and Damian. YOU BOYS ARE PERFECT AND GAY AND NOTHING IS WRONG AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!

“Like a monkey on the sun, it was too hot to live.” PERFECT. I love Emily Perkins so much.

“Wow, really?” “No, not really. We have guns and we’ll find you.”

CROWLEY?! CROWLEY IS A DEMON! MARK SHEPPARD, RIGHT?! IT’S MARK SHEPPARD AND NOTHING HURTS! I AM SO EXCITE!

I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Chuck Appreciation Life. I live a Barnes and Damian Appreciation Life. I live an Emily Perkins Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment