SO MANY RETURNING CHARACTERS IN THIS EPISODE. I love it.
LOL just the idea of Castiel having a cell phone. Like, how did he get one? Mysterious.
CASTIEL AND HIS BELIEF IN GOD. IT BREAKS MY HEART IN SO MANY WAYS. I love Cas in this moment. He’s on the run from Heaven and he seems like he’s running on pent-up energy. His voice is higher and he seems excited (not necessarily in a positive way) and he already seems more emotional than he was before. Beautiful falling angel baby. And he’s just so sure that God exists and that he can find him. He’s still such a loyal angel after everything that’s happened.
Dean and Castiel have adorable banter. LOOK AT THEM.
Dean: God?
Castiel: Yes.
Dean: God?
Castiel: Yes. He isn’t in Heaven, he has to be somewhere.
Dean: Try Mexico, I hear he’s on a tortilla.
Castiel: No, he is not on any flatbread.
“I killed two angels this week... my brothers. I’m hunted, I’ve rebelled, and I did it, all of it, for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself.” CASTIEL IS SO CLOSE TO DEAN’S FACE OH LORD IN HEAVEN THE TENSION.
So did Bobby know that the Samulet would work that way when he gave it to Sam to give to John? Because that’s pretty coincidental for it to be a God-ometer.
I also think this is a very beautiful moment between Dean and Castiel. Castiel says, “Give it to me” and Dean does. Like, who else would Dean do something like that for? Sure, he refuses at first, but I feel like Dean’s automatic response to things is “NO” before he even thinks about that answer. Plus the amulet is special to him. But Castiel only has to ask twice and I think that’s huge. As much as Dean would like to pretend that he thinks this God-venture is idiotic, he obviously cares about Cas and his plan enough to let him take something so important.
RUFUS. MOTHERFUCKING CHAMPION.
And Ellen, my favorite, favorite woman on this planet.
“Can we at least do this like professionals?” You’re the one acting like a rejected child, Sam. You look like you’re about to start crying.
OHHH THIS IS THAT EPISODE. IT’S THE FAKE DEMON EPISODE. I hate this shit. It’s messed up.
The really frustrating part of this conversation with Sam is that WE KNOW he’s thinking about it. We saw him staring at the blood on the knife like he missed it, and not because it helped him save people or whatever... because he liked it. And to add some frustration to this already terrible situation, he DOES fall off the wagon later in this season. I just want to grab him and shake him. SAMANTHA DO NOT PUSH YOUR BROTHER HOW OLD ARE YOU. I suppose he’s this angry because he knows it’s true. He knows that Dean is completely right to want to keep him away from demons, and its making him bitter.
OH MY GOD WHY DID I COMPLETELY FORGET THAT THIS WAS ONE OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN UGH I HATE MYSELF.
War is just another one of those monsters that’s like, “Oh, I don’t even have to do anything, people just kill each other regardless!” One of the Seven Deadly Sins back at the beginning of Season 3 said the same thing. Shut up, demons. Stop trying to justify your sorry existence by saying that people would kill each other anyway. I honestly can’t say whether you’re right or wrong (I have the are-humans-inherently-good-or-evil argument in my head all the time) but your shenanigans don’t exactly HELP. So shut up.
“Stop firing usually means stop firing.” Rufus is the sassiest. He will cut you.
LORD OF THE RINGS REFERENCE GOOD WORK DEAN.
Sam, I am so proud of you. The first step to overcoming addiction is admitting that you have a problem. As sad as this moment is, I think Sam is right and that he needs to stay away from hunting for a while. However, I never like the idea of the brothers splitting up. They’re stronger together and that’s a fact.
Such a moment of Wincester Brotherly Affection when Dean offers Sam the Impala! I wanted to cry. SO BEAUTIFUL.
No comments:
Post a Comment