The only thing I can think of this meaning is like...in reference to television. Amiright?! :D
Also...when I started this episode, I heard this like super!deep voice talking, and I was like “Who the hell is that? Why is there a movie voiceover guy doing this?” And then I realized it was Sam. I’m so stupid...
“Supernatural is filmed before a live studio audience.” WHAT NOW? Also, TRICKSTER?!
Hilarious. “You’re gonna need a bigger mouth.” What the hell is this? The way he says “Son of a bitch.”
What the hell is this show? I am amazed. TANDEM BIKE! TINY SCOOTERS! BRIGHT COLORS I LOVE THIS!!!!
It’s like Grey’s Anatomy. Look at Dean. He’s into it. “DR SEXY MD?!” HILARIOUS!
The Incredible Hulk? He looks nothing like a bear...Lou Ferrigno? TROLOLOL
Is this going to be something like “the last thing you saw on TV kills you?” Or something like that? TRICKSTER!
ARE THEY IN DR SEXY MD?! THEY ARE! BRILLIANT! Ellen Piccolo? Like...Ellen Pompeo, who plays Meredith Grey? THIS IS BRILLIANT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP DRAWING PARALLELS TO GREY’S ANATOMY.
Doctor Wang? Like Christina Yang? And that guy is the parallel of Denny! OH GOD LIZ, THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE.
Can I just...there are so many “sexy” hoo-hahs for Dean to get excited about, and he’s freaking the fuck out over Dr. Sexy. This show is beautiful. Also, Dean is clearly bisexual. And he is perfect and amazing and gblsdghufdjkhgdf I can’t even...
Dean, you’re such a fan of Dr. Sexy. You are amazing. TRICKSTER! HI! When he pointed at his face, I did the same thing. I love that this show does so many different things. Like, the Ghostfacers with their documentary episode, and Mystery Spot, and Bad Day at Black Rock, and it still works, and I still want to watch the show.
Cerebro-vascular neurosurgeon. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Dean got shot in the back. “Real. It’s real.” Shit. Not good. I love how if you say stat, things seem to happen.
Let’s play...NUTCRACKER?!?! They’re going to get hit in the nuts, and it’s going to be hilarious. Sorry, I know that’s painful for guys, but I think it’s hilarious. I always laugh when people get hit in the nuts.
Dean’s face when Sam gets hit. SO FUNNY!
CAS! You’re on Nutcracker with them?! “Uh, what are you doing here?” Cas, you got turned off! WHY?! Even the Trickster acknowledges that Cas is pretty. Dean is the Nutcracker champion. Excellent.
“I’ve got Genital Herpes.” HAHAHAHAHAHA Sam. Herpexia. I can’t even...Super Sammy!Bitchface. I love it.
Ow, that looked painful. What am I missing? Trickster wants Sam and Dean to say yes to Lucifer and Michael? Insane...asshole. Pissed-off Trickster is pissed-off. CSI PLEASE TELL ME THEY’RE IN CSI! HOLY SHIT THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! AHHH IT’S CSI MIAMI! AND SAM IS HORATIO! They wear their sunglasses at night...so they can, so they can...
Awesome. “Well I say, jackpot.” Sam, you are perfect. “Well I say...no guts, no glory.” “Get that guy a Tums.” “Gutterball.” Sam, Dean, you’re awesome.
Shit. They got the wrong guy. Stupids. OH! Sam! You got him! For real! Oh, no. What happened to Sam? He’s inside the Impala? Like...he is the Impala? What the hell? What show is this? Like...shit, I can’t remember the name of the show. But TROLOLOL Sam’s the sidekick.
“Should I honk?” This show. Perfect. “Satan’s gonna ride his ass one way or another.” Oooh, burn. Wait...Angel? What now? Gabriel. Hello, Archangel Gabriel.
“It’s about two brothers who loved each other, and betrayed each other.” It totally makes sense to me. Just like the reason they’re the vessels totally make sense.
“That’s just how it’s gotta be.” Ugh, no. Thank you, Dean. “This is about you being too afraid to stand up to your family.” You have beautiful words.
This was an amazing episode. One of my favorites so far, definitely.
I live a Sam and Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Dr. Sexy Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment