AHAHAHA this episode is too funny. I love when Jared or Jensen get to play people other than themselves (or weird versions of themselves like demon!Dean or Sam!Lucifer or even crazy!Winchesters like last episodes) so the first couple minutes of this episode are utter perfection to me.
AHH GARY. He is SO HILARIOUS.
Crystal: Gary, I don’t want to embarrass you, but you are just... you are just a stunning looking man.
Gary!Sam: I know, right?
CAN I JUST QUOTE THIS ENTIRE EPISODE OKAY THANKS.
Crystal: So, Gary, you having a good time tonight?
Gary!Sam: Thank you for asking, Crystal, this is like, the best night ever.
Crystal: Do you think we could make it any better?
Gary!Sam: Probably! I don’t know!
Crystal: I mean, do you want to get out of here?
Gary!Sam: Well, I kinda like this bar. And I just ordered this daiquiri!
Crystal: I mean... do you want to get out of here with me?
Gary!Sam: Are we talking about sex?
Crystal: Well, I... yeah, I suppose we are.
Gary!Sam: Crystal. I would love to have the sex with you.
I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.
That stomach-writing is a horrible thing to have happen to you. If I was a young girl and that happened to me, I would literally never get over it.
Sam/Salad is my OTP. Just sayin’.
Dean: You ever think you want something like that? Wife, rugrats, the whole nine?
Sam: No. Not really my thing anymore.
LIAR. YOU WANT TO MARRY SARAH AND HAVE LITTLE SMART ART HISTORY BABIES. DON’T LIE.
If my child showed up and didn’t know who I was, I would not automatically assume that they were drunk. I would be worried about their sanity and possibly take them to a doctor.
Yes, I have been waiting for the Jared Muscles Mirror Moment. FLEX IT BABY. BRB while I watch it about twenty times and droooooool.
I also love watching Dean interact with people besides Sam. Even though he thinks this is Sam. It kind of reminds me of “It’s A Terrible Life”. Only backwards. My brain is in ten places right now.
I think it’s hilarious that Dean even lets him drive the Impala when he asks. AND THEN HE HURTS HER. DAMN YOU GARY.
Gary: I am really, really sorry.
Dean: SHUT UP.
“One leather jacket, one Sasquatch.” YES YES YES YES.
GARY YOU LITTLE WITCH.
Gary’s Mom: Gary! Breakfast!
Sam: Leave me alone.
I AM DEAD.
“Are you smoking drugs?” Literally this entire episode makes me roll around on the floor laughing.
Suzy Pepper! What are you doing here? I love recognizing guest stars.
Gary: I had a really awesome day, man. Seriously.
Dean: Really awesome day?
Gary: Yeah, why not?
Dean: It was a random D-list ghost hunt. That’s awesome to you?
Gary: I can’t be in a good mood?
Dean: Yeah, I guess. No, actually, that’s not really your style, Sam.
Gary: Well, then, it’s a new me. I mean, come on, why shouldn’t I be happy? I’ve got a gun, I’m getting drunk, and... I look like this. I don’t know... ever feel like your whole future is being decided for you?
Dean: Uh, yeah, Sam. I feel like that a lot.
Gary: No matter how much you fight it, you can’t stop the plan. The stupid, stupid plan. So, I don’t know, it’s just nice to do a little ass-kicking for a change, that’s all.
It’s weird... I feel like this was actually remarkably in character for Sam. Like, I could picture Sam saying all these things. Maybe not as teenager-ish, but the sentiment behind it. Sam is the one who’s always pissed off about “Dad’s plan” and “Azazel’s plan” and “Lucifer’s plan”. Dean is, too, but he buries it and soliders on; Sam always gets angry about it and lets out his man-rage. That being said, Sam isn’t usually calm enough to just sit around and have a drink with Dean. He’s pent up and aggressive and wants to DO THINGS. So yeah. Gary and Sam are similar in really... different ways. If that makes any sense. It probably doesn’t. It’s 3am.
Gary: You’re a good guy, Dean.
Dean: You are drunk.
So funny but so sad. I don’t appreciate being made to laugh and cry at the same time KRIPKE.
Sam: What the hell is going on here? How do you know who Dean is?
Trevor: Everybody knows who Dean is. He’s Hell’s most wanted.
This line makes me feel very sad but also kind of thrilled. I love Dean’s infamy and notoriety. I also love that everyone thinks they can kill him. YOU’RE WRONG BITCHES.
DEAN IS THE MOST BADASS PERSON ON THIS PLANET YOU DO NOT MESS WITH HIM OR TRY TO KILL HIM IN HIS OWN MOTEL ROOM GARY HE WILL TAKE YOUR ASS DOWN.
Witches are whores. This is consistent for six seasons of Supernatural. Thanks to Ruby 1.0 for that line. It’s literally the only positive contribution she made to my existence after she BETRAYED MY ONE TRUE LOVE.
Ugh, demons are the biggest liars. I’m so frustrated. When I was seventeen, I was not this stupid. My friends and I definitely went through our silly occult phase (we actually bought a spellbook and lit candles in Valley Forge National Park) but if anything had ever turned remotely serious or demonic or satanic I would have been OUT OF THERE. Like, screaming and running for the hills, waving my arms above my head, terrified. Seventeen years old is old enough to know that making deals to get love and money is fucking STUPID LIKE WOAH.
Yay, Dean and Gary are exorcising together like BESTIES. They did have a very nice dinner together. Maybe they would be friends if Gary wasn’t FUCKING DUMB.
I love how Sam and Dean have their no-kid rule. Like, the second you turn eighteen, the Winchesters will kill your ass if you put a toe out of line.
I think this episode makes Sam look like more of a tight-ass than he actually is. Yes, he likes salad, but he’s never been that annoyed with Dean’s music before. They actually have that nice Bon Jovi moment in Season 3 that makes me squeal with happiness, and he’s had to put up with Dean’s classic rock obsession for five years now, so I doubt he’d be like, “Ew, Dean! Turn your loud music down, my ears are very delicate!” He’d probably just roll his eyes and deal with it.
THIS EPISODE. It makes me laugh. Friggin’ witches.
No comments:
Post a Comment