Now I am so excited for Crowley. I hate him. But I love him. But I hate him. ALL THE FEELINGS. Regardless of his character, I ADORE MARK SHEPPARD so in the end it doesn’t really matter how I feel about Crowley because MARK.
OH. I’ve heard that we never see Crowley’s eyes flash black. I need to keep my eye on this.
“Your choice. You can cling to six decades of deep-seated homophobia, or just give it up and get a complete bailout of your bank’s ridiculous incompetence.” This is why I love Crowley.
AND CASTIEL IS THE BEST LURKER EVER.
Ugh, I am actually mad at myself right now. I wish I didn’t like Crowley so much. Because I’m actually so furious with him. I know it’s not really his fault. He’s a demon (or whatever he is) and all he really does is open doors. Castiel had to walk through it himself. BUT STILL. If it wasn’t for Crowley convincing Cas to pop Purgatory, Castiel might have gone to the Winchesters for help and things would be okay right now and my heart wouldn’t be completely broken so BOO CROWLEY.
Castiel: Even as we speak, it’s... going... down.
Dean: Going down? Right. Okay, Huggy Bear. Just don’t lose him.
LOLskies that makes Dean and Sam Starsky & Hutch.
OH MY GOODNESS DID I HEAR DEAN TELL CASTIEL HE DID GREAT DID DEAN WINCHESTER FUCKING COMPLIMENT SOMEONE WOW ALL THE DEMONS MUST BE CHILLY NOW THAT HELL HAS FROZEN OVER oops my repressed rage is showing.
Joanna Beth, you tricky girl. I love you so much. OH MY GOD YOU DIE AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE ALL MY TEARS GAH.
Dean: What happens to you if we go up against the devil and lose?
Crowley: Number one, he’s going to wipe us all out anyway. Two, after you leave here, I go on an extended vacation to all points nowhere, and three, HOW ABOUT YOU DON’T MISS, OKAY? MORONS!
Castiel drinking is my favorite thing on this planet. “I think I’m starting to feel something.” Ellen and Jo and Cas are adorable drinking buddies.
Jo has grown up so much. I feel like two seasons ago she would have leapt into Dean’s arms. I’m not saying that she doesn’t still have feelings for him, but she’s gained enough self-respect to not want to be just another notch in Dean’s bedpost. If they’re going to get involved, it’s going to be serious, because she is not just another girl. She’s his friend.
ALSO SHE KNOWS THAT CASTIEL IS IN LOVE WITH DEAN AND SHE’S A LITTLE MATCHMAKER WHAT WHO SAID THAT OH YEAH IT WAS ME
I love that Bobby is the one who’s like, “Come on guys, we have to take a picture of our last night on Earth! It’s going in my hunter scrapbook!” He has one. I guarantee it.
“I’m gonna need something to remember your sorry asses by.” BUT THEN YOU BURN THE PICTURE GAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
Jo: Ever heard of a door handle?
Castiel: Of course I have.
Castiel’s character literally never gets old. Everything he says is hilarious to me. GAMBLE HE IS NOT REDUNDANT OKAY.
Poor Baby Cas trapped in holy fire. BIG BROTHERS ARE SCARY.
Lucifer: So, I take it you’re here with the Winchesters?
Castiel: I came alone.
ALWAYS TRYING TO PROTECT HIS WINCHESTERS. So loyal. Augh.
Lucifer: Castiel, right? Castiel, I’m told you came here in an automobile.
Castiel: Yes.
Lucifer: What was that like?
Castiel: Um. Slow. Confining.
Lucifer: What a peculiar thing you are.
I LOVE THIS LINE. Oh my goodness. I love it. Castiel is such a young angel, and the higher ups like Lucifer barely even know his name. All they know is that he’s done things no angel did before. He’s strange. He’s weird. They don’t understand him. He’s ONE OF A KIND.
UGH. MEG. HATE HER AND HER HELL HOUNDS.
AHHHHHHH JO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
I really do see Jo as Dean’s little sister, but if I ever shipped him with anyone besides Cas, it would be her. I love her so much.
“Mom... this might literally be your last chance to treat me like an adult. You might want to take it.” THIS LINE. No matter how old you are, you never stop being a child in the eyes of your parents. That’s just the way it is. ALL THE SADS.
I’ve heard a lot of complaints about how Jo and Ellen die. Well, not how they die, but the fact that they die at all. Personally, I never saw any flaw in it. It’s war. It’s war with HELL. AND HEAVEN. They are literally caught between a rock and a hard place. By all rights, everyone should be dead. The only reason Dean and Sam are still breathing is because Heaven and Hell need them. So yeah. Not surprising to me that Jo and Ellen bite it. I’m just glad they go out like heroes. I’m proud of them.
Also, the Dean/Jo kiss is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s not even romantic... it’s just sad and beautiful and comforting. They are family members to me. They’re brother and sister.
ELLEN IS THE BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD. I LOVE HER. SHE CAN DO NO FUCKING WRONG.
Kripke fucking loves fire. Everybody dies in fire.
UGH LUCIFER. PLEASE SHUT YOUR GODDAMN VESSEL’S MOUTH AND STOP EQUATING YOURSELF TO SAM. Sam is not Lucifer. He may understand how it feels to be an under-appreciated little brother, but he is NOT THE FREAKING DEVIL. Okay, Lucifer? Just be quiet.
Okay, I get why people ship Cas/Meg. They are standing extremely close together and they have a steamy make-out scene... soon, I forget when. It’s coming up. BUT HE THROWS HER ONTO HOLY FIRE AND STEPS OVER HER. That is not love, my friends. That’s not even sexual frustration. That’s being a badass angel and doing whatever it takes to save the Winchesters.
WHY WOULD YOU BURN THAT PICTURE? I don’t get it. The reason you take pictures is to remember. So why would you burn that last memory you have of Ellen and Jo? Maybe it’s because I put so much value in photographs, but I would never burn a picture taken on the last night of someone’s life, no matter how much pain I felt when I looked at it.
Shit is getting so real. This season makes me feel so many emotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment