Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 4: The End

Croatoan is back? And the Colt?

“This isn’t funny, Dean. The voice says I’m almost out of minutes!” TROLOLOLOL Cas is beautiful.

This is depress. I has so many sads. WOAH! What happened there? Total Apocalypse/Rapture Shit? SHIT! CROATOAN! NONONO This is not good.

August 1, 2014? What? President Palin? Probably not a good sign that that’s what I latched on to. Love Cas in the picture with Bobby. Very nice.

“Oh, no, Baby, what did they do to you?” DEAN! DEAN IN THE FUTURE WHAT THE SHIT?!

“And you know what? We kinda liked it.” HAHAHAH OH MY JEEBUS THAT’S HILARIOUS! Sam is dead? And Dean wasn’t with him? Oh, boy. “You don’t trust yourself?” “Absolutely not.” “Dick!” Oh, boy. This is so funny and not funny at the same time!

Dean’s in charge of all these people? And also has a “connection” with Risa. “Getting busted for stuff I haven’t even done yet.” Hilarious. Why is Cas not going anywhere? And why is he chanting and stuff? Holy dear Lord. What in the name of Castiel’s Balls is this?

“Why not go get washed up for the orgy.” CAS! CASTIEL, YOU PLAYER YOU! Oh, your little giggle there. SO CUTE WHAT THE HELL BUT YOU’RE AN ASS NOW!

“What are you, stoned?” “Generally.” “What happened to you?” “Life.” Oh, bby.

I can’t decide if I like Future!Dean better than Present!Dean or not. Future!Dean got the Colt? This situation is beyond perfect. Cas’ laughing is just...ughhhh “What? I like Past!You.” YES, CAS, WE KNOW!

Oh, Sam isn’t dead, is he? He just told Lucifer ‘Yes.’ Dear Castiel’s Balls, NO! They have to kill Sam? NO! Why does Dean have to say Yes? Why can’t he just be with Sam? Why can’t they just work together in 2009?

“Hoard it like it’s made of gold!” Chuck, you are perfect.

Cas is driving and popping amphetamines? “It’s the perfect antidote to that Absinthe.” Um, what?! Cas went mortal? This...is not good. And yet, in a moment of reflection, this is just another example of Misha’s amazing acting.

“Hey, uh...Me?” CUTE! Wait, Dean’s going to sacrifice Cas? And the others? Oh, he punched himself. Awkward.

Well, well. Look at Sammy all nicely done up in that suit. I mean, look at LUCIFER! MOTHER FUCKER CASTIEL’S MIDDLE FINGER! Also, he killed Future!Dean. He’s telling the same story he told to Nick. Sort of.

Actually, this is showing off everyone’s acting abilities.

Yeah, Lucifer was right, though. It had to be Sam, because Dean could never kill him. That’s a depressing thought, for sure. But for real. Dean can’t make himself kill Sammy. “Oh, well, if it isn’t the Ghost of Christmas Screw You.”

Don’t do it, Dean. Because there’s something else you could do! You could find Sammy and work with him! You could be together. Thank Castiel’s Pinky that Dean is smart.

“We had an appointment.” “Don’t ever change.” Dean, bby. You’re so sentimental. Thank Everyone that Dean can put aside his pride to be with Sammy again. The only thing that would make this perfect is to hug each other.

“I just know we’re all we’ve got. More than that, we keep each other human.” AW! HUG! YOU HAVE TO HUG!

Holy crap that was a good episode! It was so depressing and heart-wrenching and all of those bad things, but it ended up SO well, and Castiel is perfect in every way!

I live a Castiel Appreciation Life. I live a Present!Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Jared, Jensen, and Misha Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment