Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 15: Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

I get a little bit of a bad feeling whenever the title of the episodes has the word ‘death’ in it. Just saying.
Zombie Apocalypse? Woah. Hey, bro, that’s a nice hole in the crotch of your jeans. *eyeroll* So people are getting raised from the dead to kill people? Isn’t this kind of like the episode where ghosts were haunting people they thought wronged them, or whatever that was…
“You gave yourself your own nickname? You can’t do that.” “Who died and made you queen?” Awesome.
I love all the different kinds of phones Bobby has in his house. Perfect. How does this chick know Bobby? Weird. Drunk and disorderly charges, and mail fraud? Woof. Oh, they’re very close to Bobby’s. Odd.
I’m guessing this is Clay’s old house? Weird. Oh, shit, behind you! Oh, jeez. “You’re a zombie.” “I’m a taxpayer.” Oh, boy. What the hell is this?! I am super confuse.
“There are zombies, and then there are zombies.” What? OH BOY. BOBBY’S WIFE! Oh, no. This is not good. Not. Good. He’ll never be able to get over this, when she has to get dead again.
Bobby creamated her? But, she shouldn’t have been able to come back if she didn’t have a body. Shit. Another Horseman? DEATH?! DEATHDEATHDEATH! SHITSHITSHITSHIT THIS IS NOT GOOD!
Bobby’s going to ask them not to kill Death, isn’t he? And he’s going to be upset when they have to, but shit. Sam and Dean have to kill the Horseman. Ugh this sucks.
So can Karen just be anywhere whenever she wants? That’s probably not a very good sign. She baked a lot of pies.
Is it just me or is Ezra Jones pretty much the scariest thing you’ve ever seen? “Yeah, I’m gonna regret this. OHGODOHGODOHGOD! She was rabid. Like…foaming at the mouth rabid.
Bobby…I am speechless. I can’t even handle my level of speechlessness. Oh, Karen is starting to go bad, isn’t she? Sean killed Owen, didn’t he? Oh, yuck, grossgrossgrossthisistotallydisgusting.
Oh, Sheriff. I feel so bad for you. This sucks. This is really horrible. Sam had to kill him. Ugh, no, this is so sad. I’m going to cry. Karen…OH KAREN I LOVE YOU YOU ARE PERFECT!
I can’t ever imagine having to kill the person I loved, especially if I had to do it twice. “When I came back, there was a man. At the grave. He was so thin, like a skeleton. And he told me to give you a message.” Horseman? I HATE WHEN THEY DON’T TELL YOU IMPORTANT THINGS!
Bobby…Bobby, bby, I’m so sorry. I would hug you if I could. Woah, dead bitches be quick. Nice one, Bobby. You’re a brilliant shot. Dean, bby, you’re fucking hot when you’re armed and killing bad people. Nice teamwork, boys.
Ooh, nice shot of the blood on the camera. Good one.
I’m glad Bobby’s burning Karen at their place. “She was the love of my life. How many times do I gotta kill her?” Ugh, Bobby.
Why was Death there? He came for Bobby? Shit. That’s really not good.
I think this episode was one of the saddest ones I’ve seen. Definitely makes top 5.
I live a Karen Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment