I am so ashamed of how little I remember during Season 5. I must have been asleep seriously. I remember nothing. All I know about this episode is that Bobby’s wife comes back and bakes them, like, a million pies. And Bobby combs his hair. THAT’S IT.
ZOMBIES. GUH.
“Who died and made you queen?” I love.
Oh, hey, Sheriff Jodi Mills! I like you!
Oh my god, watching Dean and Sam get caught is like watching two kindergardeners get scolded. THEY ARE LITTLE CHILDREN AND I LOVE IT.
Dean: What is that smell? Is that soap? Did you clean?
Bobby: What are you, my mother? Bite me!
OH BOBBY. He cleaned up for his wife. All the sadness.
Clay: I can’t believe you were going to kill me!
Dean: You’re a zombie!
Clay: I’m a taxpayer!
I love that Dean’s like, over it. He’s like ANYONE WHO GIVES ME PIE IS ALLOWED TO LIVE.
YES I LOVE DEATH. The man is so badass. I can’t wait until he arrives.
“Look, just read Revelations! The dead rise during the Apocalypse, there’s nothing in there that says that’s bad! Hell, maybe it’s the one good thing that comes out of this whole bloody mess!”
The idea of dead people coming back to life is very interesting to me. I’m very on-board with Dean’s Season 2 proclamation of “what’s dead should stay dead”. I recognize that if someone close to me died, I might feel differently about this, but right now, I don’t see the dead rising as a good thing. People die for a reason; it’s the circle of life and all that crap. People being raised from the dead or never dying or whatever: that’s just wrong and unnatural. And yes, obviously I recognize that both Sam and Dean have been brought back to life (several times) but I regard them as the exception that proves the rule.
I’m eating cookies while I’m watching this, and watching that old lady cough and drool and generally be gross almost made me lose my appetite. ALMOST.
Poor Bobby. He just doesn’t understand. There are so many people on Supernatural who are blinded by love to the point where they can’t see evil in front of their faces.
Dean: They’re idiots, they can’t pick a lock!
Bobby: Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong?
Dean: I’m making this stuff up as I go, sue me!
I just enjoy their banter.
Sherrif Jodi Mills is a BADASS. I LOVE HER.
This episode is sad. Don’t like when Bobby is sad. Sorry for no more coherent thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment