Ew. Swapping Meat? That sounds much grosser than swapping spit. Or...maybe not. That phrase sounds weird. Swapping spit. Gross.
Sam. What is your problem. “A banana daiquiri, my good man.” What the hell is wrong with you? You are so awkward, and totally on purpose. THAT TINY UMBRELLA IS TWIRLING!
“Are we talking about sex?!” TROLOLOL “I would love to have the sex with you.” HILARIOUS!
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! HOLY CRAP! Some guy swapped his body with Sam’s or something. But it’s hilarious, either way.
Oh, my...that...ugh, that poor girl. Any time the Winchesters make you a promise, you know they’ll deliver. “Oh, you shake it up, baby.” Dean, I love your growly voice. But that guy behind the counter, he’s the one who took Sam’s body...he’s very creepy looking.
Um, Sam has a dart in his throat. That is not good. But Dean will know something’s up, right? He’s got to. Oh, let me guess, Sam’s in Gary’s body, and he and Dean will have to work together. This is...too good. Sam looks funny in those clothes.
This. Is. Amazing.
Except that it’s really not awesome that the kid is stealing from Sam and Dean...and what did he just throw away? Dean’s phone, so Sammy can’t reach him? Dean, why would you let him...HE CRASHED THE IMPALA! DEAN, HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THAT’S YOUR BROTHER?!
“I’m in the wrong body.” HAHA! “I think I got asthma...call me back.” TROLOLOL
“Virgin. Frustrated virgin.” Sammy. The way you said that. Oh, shit, this kid is all up into witchcraft.” I LOVE THIS EPISODE, FROM SAM’S POINT OF VIEW, NOT FROM GARY’S. EXCEPT FOR DEAN’S REACTIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME.
“Are you smoking drugs?” I can’t even...
Dean, how do you not know this isn’t your brother? Also, it’s kind of funny to see you taller than “Sam.” Aw, fuck. This is really not good.
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! WHY DO THEY HAVE DART GUNS?!
Dean, please...YOU KNOW THIS ISN’T SAM! Dean, you’re pulling Sam’s bitchface out of your back pocket there. Why are you so incredibly stupid right now? Why are they trying to kill Dean? What the hell is going on?
Ugh, those kids are talking to demons and trying to kill Dean. Shit. Also, Nora is on Grey’s Anatomy (spoilers, Liz).
That better not be Dean under those covers. Nah, no way it is. Dean might have been stupid before, but he knows what’s up.
Fuck, I didn’t even think of the complications. I think Lucifer could probably make a case that if Sam’s body says yes to him, he can inhabit it, even if Sam isn’t actually isn’t in the body to say yes.
Trevor is fucking stupid. Sam, in that body, you’re tiny...that’s depress.
Any time anyone says “you get your reward,” I automatically think I’m Jafar and say, “Your eternal reward.” I know, I’m weird. That was pretty cool, though, Dean and Gary exorcising the demon together.
“If you were of voting age, you would be dead. Because we would kill you.” Oh, Dean, bby, I love it when you get all angry. XD
“I totally lied. The kid’s life sucked ass.” Sam, I love you.
I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Sammy Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment