Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 20: The Rapture


Only 3 episodes until the end of Season 4. I can’t believe it. This season feels like it’s gone SO fast.

Cas, you’re so sneaky, coming to Dean in his dreams. Tsk, tsk.

Um, that is not Cas, is it? Jimmy. His name is Jimmy. Welp...okay...his Jimmy voice is so different! Much more Misha than his Castiel voice. I don’t know which voice is better.

Sam, you let Jimmy escape so you could have a fix of demon blood? Addict. Dean swerving because of Anna. “Ginormo.” Cute.

Jimmy kind of seems like a douche, I’m not gonna lie. Oh, that Cas head-tilt. Sucks for that little girl, though. For Claire. Why do I think that Roger is not actually Roger? DEMON!

Nice job, Dean. Sam, you’re weakening. Shit. SHIT! STUPID DEMON BLOOD! How much you wanna bet Amelia is a demon now? She wasn’t with Jimmy and Claire. Shit. Man, Misha really had to exercise his crying muscles in this episode, didn’t he? What a good actor. For reals, though, I don’t just mean the crying thing. I mean the total transformation he makes from Cas to Jimmy. They are totally different people, and it shows. Amazing.

SHIT SHE SHOT JIMMY! Holy crap! Is that Cas in Claire’s body? I freaking hope so. Um...Well...yeah, Sam, I don’t know how you’re going to get out of this now. Dean definitely saw you drinking demon blood.

Um, what? I am extremely confuse. Cas, what happened to you?

Holy...Shit...They’re going to detox Sam, aren’t they? TROLOLOL That’s going to SUCK! Dean, you’re amazing. Also Bobby.

I live a Cas Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment