FAMINE FAMINE FAMINE. Also Cupid. This episode is cool, I guess.
EUGH. Grossest sex scene ever. They are literally eating each other. I am so displeased. I do not have a blood kink at all. I recognize that some people do but I do not like blood. EW. I literally had to turn the sound off because it was making me ill.
Sam: All right, I’m just going to go through some files. You can get going.
Dean: Sorry?
Sam: Go ahead. Unleash the Kraken. See you tomorrow morning.
Dean: Where am I going?
Sam: Dean, it’s Valentine’s Day. Your favorite holiday, remember? What do you always call it? Unattached Drifter Christmas?
Dean: Yeah, well, be that as it may, I don’t know... guess I’m not feeling it this year.
Sam: So, you’re not into bars full of lonely women?
Dean: I guess not. What?
Sam: It’s when a dog doesn’t eat... that’s when you know something’s really wrong.
Dean: Remarkably patronizing concern. Duly noted.
DEAN IS TOTALLY IN A SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH CASTIEL OH MY GOD THAT IS WHY DEAN IS REFUSING LONELY GIRL VALENTINE’S DAY SEX THEIR LOVE IS SO CANON.
I do not like watching them root through everyone’s organs. Not my idea of a good time. AT ALL.
Dean: Room 31C Basement Level. St. James Medical Center.
Castiel: I’m there now.
Dean: Yeah, I get that.
Castiel: I’m gonna... hang up... now.
Dean: Right.
WELL THAT’S EXTREMELY HOMOEROTIC.
CASTIEL WANTS DEAN’S BURGER SO BAD OMG HE IS DROOLING. That wasn’t meant to come across as sexual, but somehow it did. My apologies. Except not.
Castiel: This is... their handshake.
Dean: I don’t like it.
Castiel: No one likes it.
I love Cupid. I love him. So precious.
When will Dean learn to stop punching angels? Seriously, it never works out for him.
SAM NO. NO. NO. NO. You have been clean for so long, bb! Also, Sam is looking much bigger than usual. I don’t know whether it’s because I watched some Season 1 the other day, but Jared looks HUGE. LIKE A MOOSE. OR SOMETHING.
Yes! Castiel with the burgers. I love it so much. He is so adorable.
This episode grosses me out so much. It’s like “Metamorphosis” only multiplied by eighteen million. But I think the whole idea of the Four Horseman is so cool. As I’ve said before, I love when they get biblical. Which is why I love Seasons 4 and 5 so much. I just love their interpretation of the Horseman and their effect on humans.
As much as I love Sam and Dean (I DO, I PROMISE) I absolutely love when Dean and Castiel work together, just the two of them. They’re like a comedy routine. They kill me.
Dean: Are you serious?
Castiel: These make me... very happy.
Dean: How many is that?
Castiel: Lost count. It’s in the low hundreds.
A REAL CASTIEL SMILE. They are so rare. Also, I’m dying.
Dean, you’re full of shit. It doesn’t matter how well fed you are, there’s a reason you’re immune to Famine and it’s not that.
BITCH SAM IS ABOUT TO EAT YOU. Demons are so dumb, they really are. I mean, do they ever learn? Sam Winchester is a fucking half-demon moose and he will take your ass down.
Little Castiel puppy is too hungry to be trusted with responsibilities.
“That’s one deep dark nothing you got there, Dean. Can’t fill it, can you? Not with food, or drink. Not even with sex... You can smirk and joke and lie to your brother, lie to yourself, but not to me! I can see inside you, Dean. I can see how broken you are, how defeated you can’t win, and you know it, but you just keep fighting, just keep going through the motions. You’re not hungry, Dean, because inside you’re already dead.”
Any time a character talks about Dean that way, calling him empty or broken inside or something of the like, I just get so upset. I weep. I literally just want to wrap my arms around myself and cry forever. Also, Dean looks utterly BROKEN watching Sam and realizing that his brother has fallen off the wagon. It’s horrible. HORRIBLE. I am clutching my face in horror.
As usual, it’s nice to see Sam using his powers for good, but it doesn’t change the fact that he accomplishes this by drinking demon blood. Ugh. Stupid Ruby getting him addicted. Hate her.
Castiel and Dean having ~*~moment~*~. They are so freaking precious. Best friends.
DEAN IS PRAYING OH DEAR GOD BABY. I cannot watch Dean cry without feeling intense inner turmoil. IT HURTS. I have such empathy with Dean. His pain is my pain. Poor baby.
Now I am so sad. I need to watch another episode.
No comments:
Post a Comment