Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 5, Episode 5: Fallen Idol


Batman? It’s the Bat!Car, isn’t it. Yeah...Yeah, it’s Batman’s car.

Okay, not really, but still. Little Bastard? That was the name on the back? That’s an extremely pretty car. Like woah.

DEMON CARRR!!! Ow. That looks like it would hurt.

Aw Dean, your sensitivity is showing. PARIS HILTON WHAT?!

James Dean’s car?! HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HELL THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!

“I’m guessing the engine number...” “On the engine, yeah.”

“Okay Baby. I’m not going to hurt you, so don’t hurt me.” Dean, you are the most precious man ever. “Don’t even look at her; she might not like it.” Ah this car is scary. Dean, you brave, brave man.

Fake Little Bastard. BOO! I mean, it’s like a ghost, right? Have I not said how much I hate when people say “Oh, it’s you”? I think I have said it. Abraham Lincoln, though? What now?

This policeman is so stupid. Poor Consuela. I speak enough Spanish to understand her. She was taking out the trash, and saw a tall guy with a black coat and a beard, and a hat through the window. “Si, el Presidente Lincoln.” SO ADORABLE! I mean, you know...whatever. But still. I WIN AT SPEAKING SPANISH!

James Dean killed the first guy? I’m trying to piece this all together, but I have no idea. “So we’ve got two super famous, super pissed off ghosts, killing their...super fans? That is muchos loco.” “Muy, not muchos.” Dean, your lack of Spanish skills is so cute.

A wax museum? What now? The wax figures are killing people? “Gandhi was a great man.” “Yeah, for a smurf.” TROLOLOL Henry Winkler (aka the Fonz) graduated from my college. I win. Liz also wins, because we got to the same school.

So they’re going to have to burn all of the things that are actual artifacts. That’s not the right word, but whatever. They have to burn all the real things from the dead people. “Fourscore and seven years ago, I had a funny hat.” DEAN I LOVE YOU!

Okay, so I’m actually really afraid of wax museums, mostly because the figures look so lifelike, I’m afraid they’re going to come to life. When I was a girl scout, I slept at NASA in Houston for a night and we slept in front of the moon landing area. Until about 11, the audio was still going, so you could hear the astronauts breathing and stuff. It was terrifying. I was so freaked out about it.

GANDHI! You’re so tiny and Sam’s so big! “Is that Gandhi? That dude is squirrely.” Best quotes in this episode. Sam’s got a really good point. What they had before wasn’t good. Yeah, it was fun, but it wasn’t good.

Paris Hilton. Dean is so back in to this investigation. HILARIOUS! PARIS HILTON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I love when they finish each others’ sentences. I LOVE IT!

Seeds in the bellies? WEIRD! Leshii. Weird. This is crazy. I like. Oh, so they have to kill Paris Hilton? Amazing. This show...literally the best show ever. Paris Hilton Leshii is badass!

“What have they got beside small dogs and spray tans?” I love that this show makes fun of everything. “I’ve never even seen House of Wax.” AMAZING! Jared’s face. This showwww!!!

Sam, you killed Paris Hilton. You perfect man. “Dude. You just got whaled on by Paris Hilton.” I love this show. I love when Dean offers to let Sam drive the Impala. It’s such a telling gesture from him.

I live a Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Henry Winkler Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment